A Brief History of the English Language course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies regarding use of History of the English Language skills and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- You will learn where the English Language has come from: hits origins and its development.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Nothing special - just an interest in history.
Why Choose A Brief History of the English Language course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Beginner English instructor - £32,000 per annum
- Professional English Instructor - £45,204 per annum
- EH01 00:10:00
- EH02 00:09:00
- EH03 00:12:00
- EH05 00:18:00