This Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn from this Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) course?
- Theoretical & practical knowledge of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- What psychotherapy & counseling sessions involve
- How to practice 'acceptance' & mindfulness in daily life
- How to identify values and enhance own life!
Is this course for you?
- This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Everyone who is interested in learning new psychology & therapy-related topics
- Students who want to work as therapists, psychologists, or coaches
- Professionals working in helping (caring) spheres or mental health settings
- Anyone who genuinely wants to transform their thinking into a more positive one!
Why Choose Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationUpon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy of the certificate and the transcript to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside the UK) is applied to this service.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are a few prospects:
- Life Coach Practitioner - £26,682 per annum
- Mental Health Counsellor- £40,000 per annum
- Professional Behaviourist Counsellor - £42,000 per annum
- About the Tutor 00:03:00
- About the Course 00:07:00
- What is ACT? 00:11:00
- Steven C.Hayes and ACT 00:06:00
- Relational Frame Theory (RFT) 00:16:00
- Foundations of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) 00:10:00
- The Model of ACT 00:14:00
- Why ‘stuck’ but ‘not broken’? 00:10:00
- What is ‘Psychological Flexibility’ and why it’s Important? 00:14:00
- The Therapeutic Relationship in ACT 00:11:00
- ‘The Happiness Trap‘ 00:13:00
- Getting ‘Unstuck’ 00:13:00
- The Issues with Thoughts 00:12:00
- Why ‘Suppressing Thoughts’ is not always helpful 00:10:00
- Experiential Avoidance 00:10:00
- Acceptance Vs Letting Go 00:13:00
- The ‘Passengers on The Bus’ Exercise 00:12:00
- ‘The Struggle Switch’ Exercise 00:07:00
- ‘Thanking Your Mind’ Exercise 00:09:00
- Positive Thinking and Cognitive Restructuring 00:13:00
- ACT for Mental Health Disorders 00:13:00
- Thank You and Good Bye! 00:02:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:01:00