Adobe Illustrator CC - UI and Web Design course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies of Adobe Illustrator CC - UI and Web Design , and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will Learn ?
- Work as a UI designer building web design & app designs.
- Know how to build wireframes.
- Know how to design for a responsive website.
- Use Illustrator to a professional level.
- Know how to build site maps.
- Professional workflows and shortcuts.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- UI/UX Designer
- Graphics Designer
- Web Designer
- Anyone interested in learning this skill
Why Choose Our Adobe Illustrator CC - UI and Web Design course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
AssessmentBy the end of the course, you have to attend an online assessment test. You will get the test results instantly after the assessment test. To be successful in the test you have to obtain a certain pass mark. You can attend assessment tests multiple times, so, if you fail to achieve your desired score you retake the test multiple times till you get your desired score. There is no extra fee included on assessment tests and retake exams.
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £2.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
More Courses by Insturctor
- Introduction 00:02:00
- Am I a UI UX designer now? 00:00:00
- UI Design Photoshop vs Illustrator vs Sketch vs InDesign vs Adobe XP 00:04:00
- What is Illustrator’s role when designing a website 00:02:00
- Download the exercise files, completed files & cheat sheet 00:01:00
- Getting your workspace & Illustrator preferences ready for UI work 00:02:00
- What is the difference between a sitemap and a wireframe? 00:01:00
- Creating a sitemap in Illustrator 00:08:00
- Creating a wireframe – Low fidelity – hand drawn 00:03:00
- Creating a wireframe – High Fidelity – Illustrator 00:10:00
- Creating the Tablet and Mobile wireframes in Illustrator 00:11:00
- Color.Adobe.com 00:04:00
- Matching brand colors using Adobe Illustrator 00:02:00
- Free vs Royalty Free images 00:06:00
- Adding Linking Cropping & Masking images in Illustrator 00:09:00
- Washing out images in Illustrator with with coloured background 00:06:00
- How to use layers in Illustrator 2017 00:03:00
- Creating a tablet version of our UI web design in Illustrator 00:08:00
- Creating a mobile responsive UI website design in Illustrator 2017 00:12:00
- Next steps to becoming an amazing UI designer 00:02:00
- Your first project 00:03:00
- Cheat sheet 00:05:00