This course on how to use Adobe XD UI/UX Design to your benefit has been developed by an industry-renowned entrepreneur and investor in digital technology to expand your skill sets in any sector. Any business can explore Adobe XD's practical application, and performance will never be a concern, even with numerous artboards. Designers will be able to save significant amounts of time by making use of XD to create their website or application wireframes. Lightweight, "Repeat Grid" feature, Vector base allows prototyping, sharing, collaboration, mobile previews, and seamless integration with third-party tools are some remarkable benefits a professional can enjoy with Adobe XD. Keeping this in mind, this course started with essential functions for interactive design. This entirely online course has expanded on working with fonts and identifying a customer problem to solve, with a further demonstration of various style guides, elements, and prototyping to ensure you can do your job as an Adobe XD expert. You can start with any skill set and will reach the next level at the end of this course for your Continuous Professional Development.
The course covers 7 main areas:
1: LEARN UX/UI COURSE INTRODUCTION
This foundational section gives you a full introduction to the basics of UX/UI and what the current graphic design and UX/UI marketplace looks like.
- UX vs UI
- UX/UI Designer Marketplace
- UX/UI Different Roles
2: INTRODUCTION TO THE WEB INDUSTRY
This section builds on the lessons learned in section one, showing you the different phases of the web development industry, roles and responsibilities for each team member, and various project management frameworks such as the linear model, the agile approach and the scrum framework.
- The Phases of Web Development
- Team Roles & Responsibilities
- Project Management Frameworks
3: FOUNDATIONS OF GRAPHIC DESIGN
This section shifts the focus to graphic design with color psychology and color schemes. You’ll learn how to use the font types, icons and various colors to create amazingly beautiful designs.
- The Psychology of Color
- Color Wheel & Color Schemes
- Working w/ Fonts & Icons
4: UX DESIGN
In this section, you’re going to learn exactly how the UX design process works. You’ll learn about the customer journey and sales funnels as well as behavioral psychology and influence triggers so you can create an amazing user experience.
- UX Design Process
- Customer Journey vs Sales Funnel
- Principles of Influence
5: UI DESIGN
In this section, you’re going to learn exactly how the UI design process works. You’ll learn about the different UI design types such as landing pages, websites, mobile applications and the various controls and components so you can create an amazingly beautiful user interface.
- UI Design Process
- UI Design Types
- UI Components & Controls
In this section, you’re going to learn about optimization. Once you’ve designed a website or mobile app, you want to track the metrics so you can find areas to improve. You’ll also learn how to create a UX/UI usability report that will provide value to your potential clients.
- Feedback & Getting Referrals:
- Using Analytics/Heat Maps:
- Creating UX/UI Usability Reports
7: STARTING A UX/UI CAREER
In this section, you’re going to learn how you can land a job using your new skills. We’ll also walk through how you can start freelancing, personal branding, and how you can position yourself as the go-to expert in your field. Then finally, some of the best places to find jobs.
- How To Start Freelancing
- Personal Branding
- Best Places To Find Jobs
What will you learn?
- How to become a professional UX/UI designer
- How to design a website from scratch in Adobe XD
- How to pick the best colour schemes
- Best places to get your first UX/UI job
- How to design and build a prototype
- How to conduct user research
- Learn to sketch and wireframing
- How to land your first job as a UX/UI designer
- How to design websites & mobile phone apps from scratch
- How to work with fonts
- Learn both UI and UX. Land your dream design role.
- How to identify a customer problem to solve
- Learn various style guides, elements and prototyping
Is this course for you?
If you are passionate about creating captivating user interfaces and intuitive user experiences that leave a lasting impact on users, -If you dream of bringing your design visions to life with the powerful toolset of Adobe XD, then our Adobe XD UI/UX Design course is precisely for you! No matter where you are in your design journey, our course is designed to cater to individuals of all skill levels. Whether you are just stepping into the world of design or a seasoned professional seeking to enhance your skills, we have got you covered. This course will provide you with the knowledge and tools to excel in the dynamic and ever-evolving field of UI/UX design.
This course is for, but is not only for:
- Aspiring Designers: If you’re new to the realm of design and eager to learn the art of creating visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces, this course will expertly guide you through the fundamentals step by step.
- Graphic Designers: If you’re a talented graphic designer looking to expand your horizons into the exciting world of UI/UX design, our course will bridge the gap between your existing skills and the specific demands of digital product design.
- Web Developers: Are you a web developer with a passion for crafting user-centric and visually impactful websites and applications? Our course will equip you with design thinking and Adobe XD proficiency, enabling you to collaborate more effectively with designers.
- UX Researchers: As a UX researcher, gaining a comprehensive understanding of the design aspect of user experience is vital to communicate your insights effectively with design teams. This course empowers you to take on that challenge with confidence.
- Product Managers: For product managers aiming to take a more active role in the design process and contribute valuable insights, this course offers the design vocabulary and principles needed to make informed decisions.
Don’t miss this opportunity to unlock your potential and embark on a fulfilling journey in the world of UI/UX design.
Why Choose UI/ UX Design course?
- Developed and delivered by Data Science Expert
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Entirely online
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, and smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Support
Career prospects after completing this course
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Learn UX/UI Course Overview. 00:05:00
- Section Overview. 00:04:00
- UX vs UI 00:04:00
- UX/UI Designer Marketplace. 00:05:00
- Overview of UX Roles 00:06:00
- Web Industry Section Overview 00:03:00
- The Phases of Web Development 00:13:00
- Designer Responsibilities (working in a team) 00:09:00
- Roles & Descriptions (working in a team) 00:05:00
- Agile Approach To Project Management 00:12:00
- Scrum – Flexible Framework 00:06:00
- Project Management Apps 00:13:00
- XD Lesson – Introduction 00:13:00
- Graphic Design Section Overview 00:02:00
- The Psychology of Color 00:13:00
- Color Wheel & Color Schemes 00:06:00
- Working with Fonts 00:10:00
- Working With Icons 00:04:00
- XD Lesson – Tools, Object Manipulation and Components 00:13:00
- XD Lesson – Font Styles and Artboard Settings 00:07:00
- Graphic Design Software Tools 00:03:00
- Adobe XD lesson 4 – Icons & Vector Graphics 00:14:00
- UI Design Section Overview 00:03:00
- UI Design Overview 00:04:00
- Types of Interfaces 00:10:00
- Landing Pages Overview 00:11:00
- XD Lesson – Using Grids in XD 00:08:00
- UI Controls 00:07:00
- Navigational Components 00:13:00
- Header Design Overview 00:08:00
- XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Header Design 00:11:00
- XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Dropdown Design 00:06:00
- Common Layouts Overview 00:09:00
- XD Lesson – Common Layouts 00:07:00
- Mobile & Desktop Footer Design Overview 00:07:00
- XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Footer Design 00:06:00
- Mobile & Desktop Button Design Overview 00:06:00
- XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Button Design 00:10:00
- XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Input Design 00:07:00
- Mobile & Desktop Filter Search Bar Design Overview 00:06:00
- Adobe XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Filter Design 00:08:00
- Adobe XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Search Design 00:04:00
- UI Kit Overview 00:06:00
- Adobe XD Lesson – Desktop and Mobile: UI Kit 00:07:00
- Microinteractions Overview 00:06:00
- Adobe XD lesson – Microinteractions 00:07:00
- Careers in UX/UI Section Overview 00:07:00
- Your Daily Productivity Hub. 00:14:00
- How To Start Freelancing. 00:09:00
- Client Consulting 00:05:00
- Building a Brand. 00:10:00
- Personal Branding. 00:06:00
- The Importance of Having a Website 00:09:00
- Creating a Logo 00:05:00
- Step by Step Website Setup 00:17:00
- UI Templates 00:07:00
- Logo Templates 00:05:00
- Creating a Business Email 00:06:00
- Networking Do’s and Don’ts. 00:05:00
- Top Freelance Websites. 00:11:00
- UX/UI Project Scope Questions 00:10:00
- Laser Focus & Productivity Tools 00:07:00
- The Places to Find UX Jobs 00:06:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00