This Agile Project Management course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The Agile Project Management course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn
- Learn what is Agile methodology and how it works?
- What is Agile and scrum methodology?
- A brief history of Agile Project Management
- Learn Advantages and disadvantages of Agile Project Management
- When and where should agile be used?
- Advantages and disadvantages of Waterfall Methodology in Agile Project Management
- Students will learn why communication is important in agile projects and what are systems of effective communication
- Learn what is the Agile Manifesto and what are the principles behind it?
- Learn Four Foundational Agile Values
- Learn roles of Leaders in Agile Project Management
- Learn what is waterfall in project management?
- Learn what Extreme Programming is and A Brief History of it.
- How accountability works in the Agile methodology model and how to build accountability in Agile teams?
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Project Managers and Leads.
- IT Managers and Executives.
- Business Analysts.
- Business users
- Product owners
- Any Leaders
Why Choose Agile Project Management course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated with industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside UK).
- What is Agile Manifesto? Details 01:27:00
- Twelve Supporting Agile Principles Details 01:26:00
- Managing Diversity, Equality and Inclusion in an Agile Team Details 01:27:00
- Waterfall Methodology Details 01:17:00
- Importance of Accountability Details 01:29:00
- Pitfalls to Effective Communication Details 01:27:00
- Agile Project Management – Final Exam 01:00:00