This Alcohol & Drug Addictions: Psychology Course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. This course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn from Alcohol & Drug Addictions: Psychology course?
- Have an ability to explain human behaviour related to 'addictions'
- Understand what 'drug' and 'alcohol' symptomatology and treatments are
- Use the knowledge from the course in your current work, study, career
- Add the course accomplishment to your CV / Resume!
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about 'addictions'
- Anyone who is interested in human mind and behaviour
- Anyone who wants to understand psychology of 'addictions'
- Students of psychology, counselling, psychotherapy
- Professionals working in caring or mental health settings
Why Choose Alcohol & Drug Addictions: Psychology course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of the course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available for £4.99 and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable which will be £3.99.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Psychology Assistant - £20,000 per annum
- Mental Health Counsilor- £40,000 per annum
- Professional Behavourist Counsellor - £42,000 per annum
- About your Tutor 00:02:00
- About the Course 00:04:00
- What is ‘Addiction’? 00:06:00
- The Nature of ‘Addictions’ 00:11:00
- Do ‘Genetics’ Play Role in ‘Addictive Behaviour’? 00:09:00
- Environmental Factors that Contribute to ‘Addictions’ 00:09:00
- Symptomatology of Alcohol Addiction (and ‘Withdrawal’) 00:09:00
- Diagnosis of Alcohol Use Disorder (AUD) 00:09:00
- Psychological Effects of Alcohol Addiction 00:09:00
- Physiological Effects of Alcohol Addiction 00:07:00
- Mental Health & Alcohol Addiction 00:12:00
- Available treatments (Pharmacolology) 00:09:00
- Psychological Treatments (therapy, counselling, CBT, REBT) 00:08:00
- Steps to Recovery 00:09:00
- Alcohol & Drug Addictions: Psychology – Resources 00:01:00