Anti Money Laundering (AML) course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies of Anti Money Laundering (AML) and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- Learn what Money Laundering is?
- Learn the Importance of Anti-Money Laundering
- What are the Offences under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002?
- What are the AML Regulations?
- Learn what are the rules and regulations of Anti-Money Laundering in the United Kingdom
- What regulation covers anti-money laundering?
- Learn the Purpose of Record-Keeping and what Records have to be kept?
- Students will learn what is suspicious activity and transactions in AML?
- Why is AML training important?
- Learn the process of identifying your customers and checking they are who they say they are
Who is this course for?This Anti Money Laundering (AML) course ideal for the people of following responsibilities:
- Professionals wanting to acquire and demonstrate specialized knowledge in AML and Compliance
- Professionals wanting to increase their value through better understanding of AML and Compliance
- Career starters and students wanting to build a comprehensive AML and Compliance knowledge
- Anyone who is genuinely interested in money laundering, AML, and Compliance
- Compliance Officer
- Crime Analyst
- AML Analysts
- AML Officer
- Risk & Compliance Analyst
- Fraud Analyst
- Financial Crime Professionals
- AML Professionals
- Banking Consultants
- AML Financial Services Consultants
Why Choose Anti Money Laundering (AML) course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated with industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside UK)
- Money Laundering Overview 01:00:00
- Anti-Money Laundering Regulation in the United Kingdom (UK) 02:00:00
- Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 00:45:00
- Money Laundering Reporting Officer Responsibilities 00:50:00
- Customer Due Diligence 00:50:00
- Suspicious Conduct and Transactions 01:00:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00