What you will learn
- Students will cover essential anatomy and physiology.
- Students learn about a range of carrier oils in which to blend essential oils.
- Students learn about essential oils for menopause, insects stings, bites and repellents.
- Students will learn about professional standards for holistic therapists.
- Students learn about many essential oils; this course includes an A to Z of essential oils, their uses, properties and qualities.
- Students access demonstration videos of self-massage applications and creating products; lip balm and making a gel for hair and skin care.
- To assess learning, achieve goals and outcomes students have assignments to complete.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Students who want to progress onto and gain a professional diploma of Aromatherapy and to practice Aromatherapy.
- Students who want to progressing their learning of Aromatherapy to help and support their health and well-being in nautral ways will benefit from this course, and of course the student does not need to complete the course work if they only wish to use this for their own wellbeing needs.
- Students interested in a progressive pathway of learning Aromatherapy and who enjoy a slow paced approach to learning.
- Students who are open, dedicated and want to learn natural and holistic health methods for self-care.
Why Choose Aromatherapy Level 1 course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Spa Therapist - £23,000 per annum
- Complementary Aromatherapist - £27,000 per annum
- Holistic Aromatherapist- £37,000 per annum
- Aromatherapy Level 1 – Course description 00:06:00
- The introductory course, A taste of Aromatherapy. 00:00:00
- 01. Level one Aromatherapy overview 00:03:00
- 02. Your course creator and instructor 00:05:00
- About your course creator and instructor, me Deborah Casey 00:00:00
- 03. Warranties and disclaimer 00:02:00
- Warranties and disclaimer 00:00:00
- 04. Around the dash board 00:06:00
- Pre-ramble… 00:02:00
- A brief history of Aromatherapy 00:04:00
- A brief history of Aromatherapy supporting document 00:02:00
- What is aromatherapy and how was the term coined? 00:02:00
- What is aromatherapy supporting document. 00:02:00
- 03. Aromatherapy background information 00:02:00
- What are essential oils supporting document. 00:02:00
- 04. Aromatherapy background information 00:04:00
- The holistic approach 00:02:00
- 05. Aromatherapy background information 00:07:00
- Resource 00:02:00
- 06.What Aromatherapists do with essential oils? 00:09:00
- What Aromatherapists do with essential oils? 00:02:00
- 07. Aromatherapy background information 00:03:00
- Science underpinning natural healing therapy and Aromatherapy 00:02:00
- Health, safety and storage of essential oils 00:05:00
- Health, safety and storage of essential oils supporting document 00:02:00
- 02. Essential oils, babies, infants and children. 00:08:00
- Essential oils; babies, infants and children. 00:02:00
- 03. Benefits of Aromatherapy 00:04:00
- The benefits of Aromatherapy 00:02:00
- 04. Safe use of essential oils 00:04:00
- Essential oils, their names and notes. 00:02:00
- 01. Lemongrass and Basil natural healing balm 00:06:00
- Student assignment 00:02:00
- 02. Cedarwood, Myrrh and lavender natural healing balm 00:04:00
- Student assignment 00:02:00
- 03. Creating natural room fragrance 00:06:00
- Frankincense and Lemon, student assignment 00:02:00
- 04. Shea butter, moringa and pomegranate oil whipped butter; 00:08:00
- Body whip supporting document 00:02:00
- 05. Aromatic teeth whitening toothpaste 00:05:00
- 06. Essential Mouth Rinse 00:06:00
- Aromatic Bathing 00:10:00
- Orange carrots 00:08:00
- Orange carrots – some additional information 00:02:00
- Students assignment. 00:02:00
- 01. Supportive information 00:05:00
- 02. Supportive information 00:05:00
- 03. Supportive information 00:08:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00