Aromatherapy Practitioner Diploma course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies regarding use of Aromatherapy and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- Students complete their learning pathway with this professional qualification in Aromatherapy
- Students learn about professional development and CPD
- Students access information and profiles of other base products in which to dilute essential oils
- Students access information about the use of Aromatherapy in palliative care
- Students learn how to make infused aromatic oils
- Students access making personal products using the oils, butters, waxes, gels and essential oils they have learned about.
- Access professional membership (international) and insurance (UK and EU member states students only at present).
- The completion of this course, along with the pre-requisites, will allow students to access professional insurance and membership with our partner companies.
- Students learn about and research the chemical components of essential oils
- Support your professional development and personal growth where you are taking college training
- Students access new essential oil profiles
- Students learn about consultation and selection of essential oils
- Students gain a certificate of completion
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Advanced learners who have completed the previous 3 levels of learning will require this completion course to obtain their professional, Aromatherapists qualification.
- Advanced learners who aim to open their own private holistic aromatherapy clinical practice will complete their learning to progress onto their professional career.
- Advanced learners complete their knowledge to underpin practice with this course, thus a full understanding of how aromatherapy works is gained.
Why Choose Aromatherapy Practitioner Diploma course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
AssessmentBy the end of the course, you have to attend an online assessment test. You will get the test results instantly after the assessment test. To be successful in the test you have to obtain a certain pass mark. You can attend assessment tests multiple times, so, if you fail to achieve your desired score you retake the test multiple times till you get your desired score. There is no extra fee included on assessment tests and retake exams.
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Spa Therapist - £23,000 per annum
- Complementary Aromatherapist - £27,000 per annum
- Holistic Aromatherapist- £37,000 per annum
- Introduction to Calm Oasis Holistic Therapy and course providers 00:05:00
- 2 Course overview 00:05:00
- 3. Course copyright and disclaimer 00:04:00
- Navigating the dashboard 00:06:00
- Definitions in Arometherapy 00:20:00
- Before you go any further! 00:05:00
- 01. Introduction to roles and responsibilities 00:02:00
- 02.Roles and Responsibilities of therapists 00:13:00
- 03.Roles and Responsibilities; the ATC 00:03:00
- 04. Professional Aromatherapist membership body 00:03:00
- 01. Your workspace 00:04:00
- 02. Consultation area and what you need. 00:06:00
- 03. Equipment and products 00:08:00
- 01. Holistic Therapy, Aromatherpay and Palliative care 00:13:00
- 02. What is palliative care? 00:13:00
- 03. Why use Aromatherapy in palliative care? 00:07:00
- 04. Holistic Therapy, Aromatherpay and Palliative care 00:23:00
- 05. Holistic Therapy, Aromatherpay and Palliative care 00:14:00
- 07. The consultation – generic to private client or patient. 00:12:00
- 09. Conclusion, Assignment and a case study. 00:01:00
- Resorces 00:20:00
- 01.Introduction to section 00:13:00
- 02. Gas chromatography 00:03:00
- 03. Mass spectrometry 00:04:00
- What’s in the drop? Introduction. 00:01:00
- Specific components 00:22:00
- 05. Student assignment 00:02:00
- 06. Chemical components of essential oils supportive information pt1 00:08:00
- Resource 00:20:00