Using simple, easy-to-understand discussion, illustrations and note sheets, this focused course with video lessons teaches you the basic understanding of the financial tools "debits" and "credits" along with allowing you to put your learning into practice.
Everyday examples, using common phrases and terms you already know, allows the instructor to break through the confusion and teach the concept and use of the tools on which everything else in bookkeeping and accounting is built. Then as each new concept is introduced, you will have the opportuning to apply those points using a short, customized practice activity. After completing your work, Ron will walk through the steps to allow you to understand what has taken place and identify areas you may need more practice or a better understanding.
After completing the course, students will feel more confident and knowledgeable on topics such as...
• What's the difference between debits and credits
• When does each one mean an increase versus a decrease
• How do they relate to assets, liabilities and equity
• Also, how do they relate to income and expenses
• What is a T-Account and how is it used in bookkeeping
• What is an EASY way to remember when to use "debit" and use "credit"
This course works in conjunction with other courses in the series including:
• an overview of the basic fundamentals of how bookkeeping works for small businesses
• a complete practice set that allows you to put all the new learning into use
• an overview of the largest small-business software in the world
• and a course specifically designed to connect the concepts with personal finance.