This Child Psychology : Advanced Level Course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. This course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
You will have the following skills after completing this course:
- Understand the main theories in Developmental Psychology
- Understand children's intentions and behaviour at different ages of life
- Learn why 'unconditional love' is important to grow baby
- Learn about 'The Stages' of child's development
- Know how language and linguistic skills develop in children
- Learn about Cognitive Development (mind, subconscious mind, ego)
Who will benefit from this course?A Child Psychology course can be beneficial for various individuals, including:
- Parents and Caregivers: Parents and caregivers can gain valuable insights into understanding child development, behavior, and emotions. This knowledge can help them create a supportive and nurturing environment for their children.
- Teachers and Educators: Teachers can benefit from a Child Psychology course to enhance their understanding of how children learn, develop, and interact with others. This knowledge can be applied in the classroom to create effective teaching strategies and manage student behavior.
- Psychology Students and Professionals: Individuals studying or working in the field of psychology, especially those interested in specialising in child psychology, can use such courses to deepen their knowledge and skills. It provides a foundation for those aiming to work with children in clinical, educational, or research settings.
- Healthcare Professionals: Pediatricians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals can benefit from a Child Psychology course to better understand the psychological aspects of child health. This knowledge can be applied in medical settings to improve patient care and communication.
- Social Workers and Counselors: Professionals working in social work or counseling, especially those dealing with children and families, can find a Child Psychology course valuable. It equips them with the tools to address the emotional and psychological well-being of their clients.
- Policy Makers and Advocates: Individuals involved in shaping policies related to child welfare and education can benefit from understanding the psychological aspects of child development. This knowledge can inform decisions and initiatives aimed at promoting the well-being of children in society.
- Anyone Interested in Child Development: Individuals with a general interest in child development and behavior, including prospective parents, grandparents, or those considering careers involving interactions with children, can find a Child Psychology course informative and applicable to their personal or professional lives.
Why Should You Take This Online Course?
- Expertly Designed and Delivered by Industry Experts: Developed and delivered by ELMIRA STRANGE -Motivational Psychologist.
- Immediate Recognition with an Instant E-Certificate: After finishing our online course, you will receive an instant E-certificate. This certification acknowledges your dedication and successful course completion, allowing you to demonstrate your newly gained knowledge and skills to potential employers, colleagues, or clients. The E-certificate validates your accomplishments immediately, raising your professional standing.
- Convenient Online Learning Experience: Because our course is entirely online, you may learn at your own pace and convenience. The course materials are accessible from anywhere and anytime, making it ideal for people with hectic schedules. The curriculum is delivered via captivating videos and extensive reading materials, creating a dynamic and interactive learning experience.
- Self-paced Learning for Maximum Progress: We recognise that everyone has various learning styles and time commitments. As a result, our online course provides self-paced study. You can work through the course materials independently, allowing for a more personalised learning experience. Our course supports your individual learning preferences, whether you like to immerse yourself in the information or take it step by step.
- Laptop, tablet, and smartphone compatibility: Our online course is device-compatible to improve accessibility. Whether you choose a laptop, tablet, or smartphone, you may easily access and interact with the course contents. This adaptability allows you to learn on the go, incorporating your studies into your everyday routine and maximising your learning possibilities.
Career prospects after completing this course:Completing a Child Psychology course can open up various career prospects in fields related to child development, education, mental health, and social services. Some potential career paths include:
- Child Psychologist: With further education and training, you can become a licensed psychologist specialising in child and adolescent psychology. This role involves assessing and treating mental, emotional, and behavioral issues in children.
- School Counselor: You may pursue a career as a school counselor, working with students to address academic, social, and emotional concerns. A background in Child Psychology can be beneficial in understanding and supporting the diverse needs of students.
- Educational Consultant: Use your knowledge to work as an educational consultant, advising schools and educators on strategies to enhance learning environments, address behavioral issues, and promote positive development in students.
- Pediatric Counselor or Nurse: Combine your Child Psychology expertise with a healthcare focus by working as a pediatric counselor or nurse. These professionals provide emotional support and guidance to children and their families during medical treatment.
- Child and Family Social Worker: Child Psychology knowledge is valuable for social workers focusing on child and family welfare. You may work with families to address issues such as abuse, neglect, and domestic violence, ensuring the well-being of children.
- Early Childhood Educator: Apply your understanding of child development in the field of early childhood education. Work as a preschool teacher, childcare provider, or educational coordinator to create enriching and developmentally appropriate learning environments.
- Parenting Coach or Educator: Share your expertise with parents by becoming a parenting coach or educator. Offer guidance on effective parenting strategies, child behavior management, and fostering healthy parent-child relationships.
- Child Life Specialist: Work in healthcare settings as a child life specialist, supporting children and families facing medical challenges. Use your Child Psychology knowledge to help children cope with hospitalisation, medical procedures, and illnesses.
- Researcher or Academician: Engage in research or pursue an academic career by contributing to the understanding of child development through studies and publications. Work in universities, research institutions, or educational organisations.
- Policy Advocate or Analyst: Contribute to the development and improvement of policies related to children's well-being. Work with government agencies, non-profit organisations, or advocacy groups to address issues such as child welfare, education, and mental health.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- About the Course and your Tutor 00:02:00
- The Importance of Bonding 00:08:00
- The Social and Emotional development: from birth to 1 yr 00:06:00
- The Innate Reflexes of Newborn Babies 00:07:00
- The Benefits of Testing at ‘Milestones’ 00:07:00
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Development 00:06:00
- The Ages and Stages that Children go through 00:12:00
- The Main theories in Developmental Psychology 00:07:00
- The Importance of Positive Role Models 00:07:00
- The Barriers to Achieving the ‘Milestones’ 00:07:00
- The Importance of Unconditional Love 00:06:00
- Forms of communication 00:05:00
- What is ‘Pre-linguistic’ form of communication 00:05:00
- The Active and the Passive Communication 00:06:00
- The Importance of Opportunities in Development of the Skills 00:05:00
- The Importance of Body Language 00:06:00
- Exam of Child Psychology : Advanced Level 00:30:00