A practical class in Control of Substances Hazardous to Health covering all essential COSHH basics, regulations, health concerns related to hazardous substances, how to determine, proper risk assessment and control management and safe systems of work for any professional or business owner to follow and apply as a professional.
You will be able to do the following after completing this course:
- Maintenance of hazardous substances
- Relevant legislation
- Conducting regular risk assessments
- Provision of safeguarding equipment to reduce risk
- Take responsibility for health and safety?
- COSHH risk assessments
- Control measures and good practices
- Identify potential health hazards
- The primary principles of COSHH regulations
Is this course for you?This course on applying Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) is beneficial for both professionals and individuals who can use this strategy to control hazardous substances to health, maintain safety, ensure staff feel protected and valued, protect professional reputation, reduce financial penalties, and build commercial advantage for any business. Health hazards are not limited to substances labelled as 'hazardous'. Some harmful substances can be produced by the process you use, e.g. wood dust from sanding or silica dust from tile cutting. A professional can use COSHH to evaluate hazards and remove them or minimize their risk level by adding control measures as necessary and ensuring a safer and healthier workplace. Any company needs a COSHH assessment whenever using, creating or producing a workplace substance hazardous to health. Having skills in COSHH enables one to build a framework for assessing health risks, implementing controls, and monitoring exposure in any sector. Strict adherence to the COSHH regulations will bring many positive impacts to both employers and employees, like a better understanding of health and safety legal requirements, improved productivity, lower levels of ill-health, more effective use of material, heightened employee morale and lower numbers of civil court claims.
Why Choose the COSHH course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Text course
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationUpon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy of the certificate and the transcript to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside the UK) is applied to this service.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- COSHH Basics 01:00:00
- COSHH Regulations 01:00:00
- Hazardous Substances-Related Health Concerns 01:00:00
- COSHH Risk Assessment and Control 01:00:00
- Safe Systems of Work (SSOW) 01:00:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00