What you will learn
- A counselling approach that inspires change rather than imparting knowledge.
- The different theoretical models and approaches to counselling psychology.
- Understand the factors that motivate human emotions and decision-making.
- Skills for listening to that are useful for personal and professional relationships.
- Awareness of oneself and a capability to build collaborative relationships.
- The psychological theory confirms the effectiveness of counselling skills.
- Nonverbal communication; including listening, self-reflection and immediacy.
- Employing counselling skills in your personal or professional relationships.
- How to design a series of counselling sessions within a helping relationship.
Is this course for you?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Individuals who are interested in developing their skills or advancing their careers.
- Students with an interest in psychology will find this course particularly interesting.
- This course is suitable for men and women, regardless of age or ethnic background.
- This course is best suited to students who are interested in improving themselves.
- The course can be taken independently or in tandem with another Achology training
- Leaders/managers, coaches, teachers, and parents benefit from counselling skills training.
- Anyone who wishes to become a Fully Qualified Counsellor
- Those that are already within the field of Counselling & wish to update their skills
- Those that are already within a Therapist and wish to add Counselling to the existing skills
- Those with a thirst to learn about Counselling and may wish to help themselves within the Counselling model
Why Choose the Counselling course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Text course
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
Upon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy of the certificate and the transcript to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside the UK) is applied to this service.