Create a 3D Car Racing Game with THREE.js and CANNON.js course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies of Create a 3D Car Racing Game with THREE.js and CANNON.js and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- You will have a knowledge of the THREE js library.
- You will know how to adapt your assets to work with the CANNON RayCastVehicle class.
- You will know how to use colliders in your scene to prevent your car driving through your 3d environment.
- You will have a working knowledge of how a physics engine works. Particularly CANNON js
- You'll know how to use the position and rotation information from the physics engine and apply it to your assets.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- If you are interested in developing 3D games that work in the browser including on mobile devices.
- If you are interested in learning how physics engines work while creating a fun game.
- If you want to know how to add a responsive GUI to your game.
Why Choose Create a 3D Car Racing Game with THREE.js and CANNON.js course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
- Create a 3D Car Racing Game – Welcome to the course 00:00:00
- Introduction 00:02:00
- Setting up a Web Server 00:03:00
- 3D Basics 00:04:00
- How to get your assets 00:04:00
- Using Blender 00:04:00
- The THREE.js website 00:02:00
- Your first 3D app 00:11:00
- The FBXLoader class 00:05:00
- The CANNON.js website 00:03:00
- CANNON.js basics 00:12:00
- More about rigid bodies 00:04:00
- Debugging your physics 00:06:00
- Sizing your assets 00:03:00
- Adding colliders 00:03:00
- Loading your assets 00:09:00
- Converting the colliders to Cannon Bodies 00:09:00
- Adding a SkyBox 00:02:00
- Adding checkpoints and resetting the car 00:03:00
- Using the Preloader class 00:02:00
- Adding SFX 00:03:00
- What have you learned? 00:02:00
- More fun with THREE.js and CANNON.js 00:01:00