Utilize the CANNON.js physics library in conjunction with the WebGL library, THREE.js, to effortlessly craft a dynamic car racing game.
£22.49 inc. VAT
You will have the following skills after completing this course:
- You will have a knowledge of the THREE js library.
- You will have a working knowledge of how a physics engine works. Particularly CANNON js
- You will know how to adapt your assets to work with the CANNON RayCastVehicle class.
- You'll know how to use the position and rotation information from the physics engine and apply it to your assets.
- You will know how to use colliders in your scene to prevent your car driving through your 3d environment.
Who will benefit from this course?The "Create a 3D Car Racing Game with THREE.js and CANNON.js" course is likely to benefit several groups of individuals:
- Students: Students studying game development, computer graphics, or web development may find this course helpful in expanding their knowledge and practical skills. It provides a practical application of concepts related to 3D graphics rendering and physics simulation.
- Enthusiasts: Individuals interested in game development or 3D graphics as a hobby may also benefit from this course. It offers a structured learning path and practical exercises to help enthusiasts understand the fundamentals of creating 3D games and simulations.
- Freelancers/Entrepreneurs: Freelancers or entrepreneurs interested in building their own games or interactive web applications may find this course useful. By learning how to create a 3D racing game, they can develop skills to work on client projects or create their own products for potential monetisation.
Why Should You Take This Online Course?
- Expertly Designed and Delivered by Industry Experts: Developed and delivered by NICHOLAS LEVER -Game developer.
- Immediate Recognition with an Instant E-Certificate: After finishing our online course, you will receive an instant E-certificate. This certification acknowledges your dedication and successful course completion, allowing you to demonstrate your newly gained knowledge and skills to potential employers, colleagues, or clients. The E-certificate validates your accomplishments immediately, raising your professional standing.
- Convenient Online Learning Experience: Because our course is entirely online, you may learn at your own pace and convenience. The course materials are accessible from anywhere and anytime, making it ideal for people with hectic schedules. The curriculum is delivered via captivating videos and extensive reading materials, creating a dynamic and interactive learning experience.
- Self-paced Learning for Maximum Progress: We recognise that everyone has various learning styles and time commitments. As a result, our online course provides self-paced study. You can work through the course materials independently, allowing for a more personalised learning experience. Our course supports your individual learning preferences, whether you like to immerse yourself in the information or take it step by step.
- Laptop, tablet, and smartphone compatibility: Our online course is device-compatible to improve accessibility. Whether you choose a laptop, tablet, or smartphone, you may easily access and interact with the course contents. This adaptability allows you to learn on the go, incorporating your studies into your everyday routine and maximising your learning possibilities.
Career prospects after completing this course:Completing the "Create a 3D Car Racing Game with THREE.js and CANNON.js" course can open up several career prospects, especially in the fields of game development, web development, and interactive media. Here are some potential career paths and opportunities:
- Game Developer: With the skills acquired from this course, you can pursue a career as a game developer, specialising in 3D game development. You could work for game studios, indie game development teams, or even start your own game development venture.
- Web Developer: As web technology continues to advance, there is a growing demand for developers who can create interactive and engaging web experiences. Completing this course can position you as a web developer with expertise in 3D graphics and interactive content.
- Graphics Programmer: If you're interested in the technical aspects of graphics programming, this course can serve as a stepping stone toward a career as a graphics programmer. You could work on developing rendering engines, physics engines, or other graphics-related software.
- Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) Developer: The skills learned in this course can be applied to AR and VR development, as these technologies also rely heavily on 3D graphics and physics simulation. You could work on creating immersive experiences for various industries, including gaming, education, and training.
- Interactive Media Designer: Interactive media designers create engaging digital experiences for websites, mobile apps, exhibitions, and more. With expertise in 3D graphics and interactive content, you could pursue opportunities in this field, designing experiences that captivate and engage users.
- Freelancer/Contractor: If you prefer a more flexible work arrangement, you can offer your skills as a freelance developer or contractor. You could work on a variety of projects for different clients, ranging from game development to web development to interactive media projects.
- Educator/Instructor: Once you've mastered the content covered in this course, you may consider sharing your knowledge with others as an educator or instructor. You could teach courses, workshops, or online tutorials on 3D game development, helping others learn the skills needed to succeed in this field.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Create a 3D Car Racing Game – Welcome to the course 00:00:00
- Introduction 00:02:00
- Setting up a Web Server 00:03:00
- 3D Basics 00:04:00
- How to get your assets 00:04:00
- Using Blender 00:04:00
- The THREE.js website 00:02:00
- Your first 3D app 00:11:00
- The FBXLoader class 00:05:00
- The CANNON.js website 00:03:00
- CANNON.js basics 00:12:00
- More about rigid bodies 00:04:00
- Debugging your physics 00:06:00
- Sizing your assets 00:03:00
- Adding colliders 00:03:00
- Loading your assets 00:09:00
- Converting the colliders to Cannon Bodies 00:09:00
- Adding a SkyBox 00:02:00
- Adding checkpoints and resetting the car 00:03:00
- Using the Preloader class 00:02:00
- Adding SFX 00:03:00
- What have you learned? 00:02:00
- More fun with THREE.js and CANNON.js 00:01:00
- Course Resources 00:00:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00