Create a 3D multi-player game using THREE.js and Socket.IO course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies of Create a 3D multi-player game using THREE.js and Socket.IO and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- You’ll learn how to use THREE js to show great 3D content in a modern browser, including on mobile devices.
- Learn how to get great 3D assets from online providers including animation assets.
- Put all your new skills together to create a 3D game that has remote players that you can interact with.
- Learn to use a NODE js server.
- Learn to use Socket io to create a simple chat app.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- If you are interested in creating multiplayer games then this is the course for you.
- If you want to learn to use Socket IO then this is the course for you.
Why Choose Create a 3D multi-player game using THREE.js and Socket.IO course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
- Create a 3D multi-player game – Welcome to the course 00:00:00
- Introduction 00:02:00
- What is NODE.js 00:02:00
- Resources 00:00:00
- Your first NODE.js app 00:06:00
- What is Socket.Io? 00:01:00
- Your first Socket.IO app 00:08:00
- Connecting a socket to a server 00:06:00
- Create a simple chat app 00:08:00
- Overview of the rooms version of the chat app 00:07:00
- Coding the rooms version of the chat app 00:08:00
- Sourcing 3D assets online 00:02:00
- Using Mixamo 00:03:00
- Editing assets with Blender 00:05:00
- The Socket.IO app 00:05:00
- A overview of socket events 00:06:00
- Handling the local player 00:08:00
- Handling the NPCs 00:07:00
- How to map a URL to a specific port address 00:04:00
- How to ensure the node app stays running 00:01:00
- Top tips 00:01:00
- Bonus Lecture 00:01:00