Create HTML5 Games Using Adobe Animate Course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialized in this sector.
What you will learn
- Create great looking games that do not lose any crispness if taken from mobile phone size to large screen TV.
- Learn how to animate with Adobe Animate.
- Learn how to easily add physics to your games using Matterjs.
- Learn how to draw with Adobe Animate.
- Learn how to add interactivity to the output of a Adobe Animate animation.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Developers wanting to understand how to use Adobe Animate CC.
- Developers who want to create resolution independent HTML5 games.
- Developers wanting to use a highly sophisticated development tool to create great content.
- Developers wanting to add animation to their HTML5 games.
- Developers wanting to learn tricks of game development from someone who has created hundreds of games.
- Ex-Flash developers wanting to use their skills to create HTML5 games
Why Choose Create HTML5 Games Using Adobe Animate course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of the course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated, that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available for £4.99 and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable which will be £3.99.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- HTML Developer - £32,483 per annum
- Game Developer HTML - £40,000 per annum
- Full Stack Developer (HTML) - £50,000 per annum
- Create HTML5 Games Using Adobe Animate – Introduction 00:01:00
- An overview of the Adobe Animate IDE 00:04:00
- Layers, the timeline and sketching using the Brush Tool 00:06:00
- Using the Line Tool 00:06:00
- Object drawing mode 00:04:00
- Animating with Adobe Animate – Using downloaded assets 00:04:00
- Character Rigging with the Bone Tool 00:07:00
- Creating a walk cycle for a boned character 00:06:00
- Animating with Adobe Animate – Tweening 00:10:00
- Animating with Adobe Animate – MovieClips or Graphics 00:04:00
- Step 1: Creating the assets and setting up the code 00:08:00
- Step 2: Moving the ball and adding scoring 00:14:00
- Step 3: Hit testing, lives and new game panel 00:08:00
- Step 4: Adding a character 00:03:00
- Introducing the Matter.js physics engine 00:01:00
- Creating a simple Matter.js example 00:09:00
- A simple example that uses physics 00:05:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00