Spoken French - Lesson 2 - First Conversations course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies of Spoken French - Lesson 2 - First Conversations and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- How to response with anyone on phone call
Speak French confidently and comfortably in everyday situations
Give your opinions in French
- How to say time and weather update
Master phrases for meeting new friends, and every day activities.
Introduce yourself in French.
Greet people and introduce yourself both formally and casually
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- You really want to learn to speak French in a very simple and very quick way
- You are going to spend a holiday/vacation in France or another French speaking country
- You have failed to learn French in the past, but really want to give it one more go
- You have no experience with French, but you would like to learn fast
- You have always wanted to learn a new language, but you are very busy and can never find the time
Why Choose Spoken French - Lesson 2 - First Conversations course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
- Part I – at the phone 00:35:00
- Part II – Hangouts 00:13:00
- Part III – Meetings 00:35:00
- Part IV – to receive someone 00:24:00
- Part IV – to receive someone 00:01:00
- Part V – The time and weather 00:19:00
- Part VI – to whish something to someone 00:06:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00