This Daily Spoken French - Lesson 4 - Purchase & Travel course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn from Daily Spoken French - Lesson 4 course?
- Speak French confidently and comfortably in everyday situations
- Easily order foods and drinks
- How to make conversation at shop, restaurant & hotel
- Learn how to book a taxi in French
- Be more than just an average tourist when travelling to French-speaking countries
Is this course for you?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- You really want to learn to speak French in a very simple and very quick way
- You are going to spend a holiday/vacation in France or another French-speaking country
- You have failed to learn French in the past, but really want to give it one more go
- You have no experience with French, but you would like to learn fast
- You have always wanted to learn a new language, but you are very busy and can never find the time
Why ChooseDaily Spoken French - Lesson 4 - Purchase & Travel course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationUpon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.
- Part I – to go shopping 00:05:00
- Part II – at the shop 00:10:00
- Part III – to buy things 00:17:00
- Part IV – to get products 00:15:00
- Part V – at the restaurant 00:07:00
- Part VI – at the hostel 00:07:00
- Part VII – claims 00:08:00
- Part VIII – travels 00:08:00
- Part IX – the different transportation means 00:07:00
- Part X – to ask for an itinary 00:05:00
- What’s Next? 00:00:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:01:00