This Decision Making with Emotional Intelligence course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn
- Identify how to make better decisions through critical thinking and creative problem solving.
- Recognize and remove barriers to creativity to foster an innovative work environment producing practical solutions.
- Use mindfulness to evaluate all of the attributes of the different options, and make more informed decisions.
- Discover ways to move beyond familiar ways of thinking and seeing the world, and become open to new ways of listening, leading, responding, and innovating.
- Develop and build your emotional intelligence.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- This course will support the development of your emotional intelligence by helping you to make better quality decisions. It will be of interest to anyone who is looking to develop their problem solving and decision making skills. It will help you to understand your reality and how it differs from others, how your emotions can influence your impulses, and how you can use mindfulness and creativity to drive your decisions and solve problems.
- This course will NOT give you quick fixes or answers to your problems but help you in developing your capability to do this for yourself.
Why Choose Decision Making with Emotional Intelligence course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of the course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated, that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available for £4.99 and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable which will be £3.99.
- Introduction to the Course 00:02:00
- How the Course relates to Emotional Intelligence 00:06:00
- Overview of your Decision Making Course 00:02:00
- How Emotions are Involved in Decision Making 00:05:00
- Feedback in Decision Making 00:04:00
- Practical Activity: Assess your Decision Making 00:01:00
- Reality Testing – Learning Outcomes 00:02:00
- The Difference between Objectivity and Subjectivity 00:02:00
- The Basic Anatomy of the Brain 00:06:00
- the Sensory Input Channels 00:05:00
- What is Really Happening? 00:02:00
- Filter Reality 00:05:00
- Beliefs, Memories and Values 00:02:00
- Interpretations of Memory 00:04:00
- More about Memory 00:02:00
- The Influence of Values and Beliefs on Decisions 00:04:00
- Understanding your Reality 00:04:00
- Some Observations of Behaviour and Reality 00:04:00
- Reality Testing – Review 00:02:00
- Problem Solving – Learning Outcomes 00:01:00
- The Two Types of Problems 00:02:00
- Adaptability, Innovation and Risk 00:05:00
- Working with Creativity 00:03:00
- How Intuition is Involved in Problem Solving 00:05:00
- The 6 Steps to Solving Problems 00:03:00
- The SCAMPER Technique of Problem Solving Explained 00:11:00
- Some Considerations To Successfully Work With SCAMPER 00:02:00
- How Emotions Drive Decisions 00:04:00
- Problem Solving – Review 00:02:00
- Impulse Control – Learning Outcomes 00:02:00
- Defining Willpower 00:03:00
- Developing your Impulse Control 00:04:00
- How your Amygdala can be Hijacked and how this Impacts Upon Decision Making 00:04:00
- Ways to Work with your Impulse Control 00:03:00
- Impulse Control – Review 00:02:00
- Mindful Decision Making – Learning Outcomes 00:02:00
- What is Mindfulness? 00:05:00
- Coming to your Senses 00:02:00
- Mindfulness at Work 00:05:00
- The Neuroscience of Mindfulness 00:09:00
- Practising Mindfulness 00:05:00
- An Exercise in Mindfulness – Cognitive Defusion 00:07:00
- Mindful Decision Making – Review 00:02:00
- Mindfulness Course Notes 00:10:00
- Critical Thinking 00:02:00
- Critical Thinking and Emotional Intelligence 00:02:00
- The Brain and Thinking 00:04:00
- The Two Thinking Systems – Fast and Slow 00:03:00
- Some Ways of Improving Critical Thinking 00:03:00
- Values and Bias and How these Impact upon Critical Thinking 00:02:00
- Final Thoughts on Thinking 00:04:00