A masterclass in Dog First Aid: Prepare for the Canine covering all essential emergencies and how to handle common crises in all forms; automobile accidents, bite wounds, burns, heatstroke, poisoning, seizures, helping pets if they choke, stop breathing or have a severe injury and more. You can sharpen your first-aid understanding to save your dog’s life and reduce pain and suffering in a medical emergency. This course is suitable for anyone with any skill set to use the application confidently as a professional or individual. Skills in emergency for dogs can help a professional to use for dog training and help in resolving unwanted situations or accidents.
You will be able to do the following after completing this course:
- Familiarise yourself with the best ways to take care of your pets
- How to deal with emergencies.
- Acquire specialised skills in Animal Care
- Learn how to handle sudden situations with an instant solution
- Learn assessment First aid essentials
- Able to identify common emergencies for your dog
- How to treat common injury
- Opportunity to learn from trained professionals
Who is this course for?Whether you work with dogs or share your life with them, having the confidence to act in an emergency is rewarding. Be there for your dog when he needs you most. Dog First Aid Training benefits owners and those who work with dogs with skills that can save canine lives. It is always essential to consult your vet if your pet seems ill or is involved in an accident. But sometimes you need to act at once, and in that critical stage, this Dog first aid training course may be life-saving. Dog first aid training course not intended to replace veterinary advice. It is always essential to consult your vet if your pet seems ill or is involved in an accident. These courses are here to provide you with the knowledge and understanding of what to do and equip you with the skills to provide your dog's initial primary care, which may be life-saving. A wide range of pet professionals can sharpen essential techniques from this unmatchable practical pet first aid, for example, rescue workers, dog handlers, trainers, behaviourists, dog walkers & sitters, expanding to home boarders, kennel owners, groomers, canicross leaders, agility and ringwork participants.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- First aid essentials 01:00:00
- Assessment 01:00:00
- Common Emergencies 01:00:00
- How to treat for common injury 01:00:00
- Tips 01:00:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00