Dog Training - BARF - Feed Your Dog A Raw Diet course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies regarding use of raw food diet and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- What raw feeding is and why it's so beneficial to dogs.
- How to switch feeding your dog from conventional feeding to raw feeding.
- How much to feed your dog daily.
- What types of raw food to feed your dog and where to get it from.
- How to save money on your dog food bills.
- How to save a fortune on veterinary bills.
- How to have complete control of what is fed to your dog with a diet that has no preservatives, colourants, additives or low quality ingredients.
- How to feed your dog the way nature intended and reap the rewards of a lean, fit and healthy dog.
- How to feed your dog a diet that is designed to give them optimum health, body weight and longevity.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- This raw feeding course is for puppy or dog owners who would like to feed their dog a raw diet regardless of the dogs age, health or breed. No prior knowledge of raw feeding is required.
- This course is also for dog owners who have a dog that is overweight, has re-occurring illnesses and a dull coat.
Why Choose Dog Training - BARF - Feed Your Dog A Raw Diet course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
AssessmentBy the end of the course, you have to attend an online assessment test. You will get the test results instantly after the assessment test. To be successful in the test you have to obtain a certain pass mark. You can attend assessment tests multiple times, so, if you fail to achieve your desired score you retake the test multiple times till you get your desired score. There is no extra fee included on assessment tests and retake exams.
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Dog Nutritionist Entry Level - £18,000 per annum
- Professional Dog Nutritionist - £23,000 per annum
- Dietician job - £ 24,000 per annum
- Introduction 00:03:00
- These 2 Dogs Changed My Life And Career! 00:03:00
- What You’ll Get From This Course 00:03:00
- Shattering The Myths About Raw Feeding 00:04:00
- 01. More Raw Feeding Myths Shattered 00:05:00
- 02. More Raw Feeding Myths Shattered 00:04:00
- 03. More Raw Feeding Myths Shattered 00:07:00
- Ready Made BARF 00:09:00
- This Is Your Resource List 00:03:00