This Dog Training - Become A Dog Trainer Course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. This course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn from this course?
- How to stop a dog from jumping up.
- How to stop food aggression and stealing food.
- Understand dog language and know what dogs are really saying.
- Know how to get dogs to pay attention to you and respond favourably to your commands.
- The answers to 10 commonly asked dog training questions.
- Know what to include in a confirmation agreement with a dog training client.
- Know what to do if you forget to tell your customer something during a consultation and still look professional.
- Learn what to include in an agreement letter to a client after a dog training consultation.
- Know how to run a professional dog training business.
- How to communicate and be in charge during feeding time.
- How to stop dogs barking, chewing, panting and pacing when left alone.
- Perform dog training methods that are easy to do and get quick results.
- Communicate to dogs in a language they understand.
- The answers to 10 frequently asked puppy training questions.
- What to include during a dog training consultation.
Is this course for you?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- This course is for people who dream of working with dogs and would like to start building a dog training business in their spare time.
- It's also for people who already work in the dog industry, such as dog walkers, groomers, pet sitters etc who would like to add 'professional dog trainer' to their services.
- As well as for people who are already dog trainers who would like to add more knowledge and dog training methods to their tool kit.
- This course is also designed for people who would like more in-depth dog training knowledge so that they can best support their own dogs.
- Throughout the course, you’ll learn dog training methods using positive reinforcement techniques combined with the pack leader theory. The methods are kind and gentle and get great results fast!
Why Choose Dog Training - Become A Dog Trainer course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
CertificationUpon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy of the certificate and the transcript to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside the UK) is applied to this service.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are a few prospects:
- Dog Trainer - £23,000 per annum
- Dog Day Care Assistant - £22,000 per annum
- Assistance Dog Trainer - £27,000 per annum
- Here’s What You’ll Get From This Course… FREE 00:04:00
- How To Communicate You’re In Charge During Feeding Time 00:10:00
- How To Stop Food Aggression And Stealing Food 00:08:00
- This Dog Is A Professional At Stealing Food, You’ll Be Amazed At What He Does! 00:04:00
- How To Stop Dogs Barking, Chewing, Panting And Pacing When Left Alone 00:13:00
- The Time To Get This Right Is When They Are A Puppy – Here’s How To Do It 00:02:00
- Can You Resolve Separation In Dogs Of All Ages? Yes! Here’s How… 00:02:00
- Read This First As It Will Really Help You With The Following Videos. 00:20:00
- Here’s The Answers To Frequently Asked Dog Training Questions Numbers 1 and 2 00:09:00
- Here’s The Answers To Commonly Asked Dog Training Questions Numbers 3 and 4 00:09:00
- Here’s The Answers To Frequently Asked Dog Training Questions Numbers 5 and 6 00:06:00
- Here’s The Answers To Top Dog Training Questions 7 and 8 00:09:00
- Here’s The Answers To Commonly Asked Dog Training Questions 9 and 10 00:08:00
- Someone Has Said Yes To A Dog Training Consultation With You – Here’s What To Do 00:09:00
- Dog Training Consultation Form. 00:02:00
- Dog Training Confirmation Letter Template – Page 1 00:02:00
- Dog Training Confirmation Letter Template – Page 2 00:05:00
- Top Tips Of What To Include During Your Dog Training Consultation 00:14:00
- Top Tips Of What To Include During A Dog Training Consultation Handout 00:05:00
- **Bonus Video** A Demonstration Of A Real-Life Dog Training Consultation 00:22:00
- Agreement Letters To Be Signed After The Consultation 00:06:00
- Agreement Letter Template – The One You Sign And Leave With Your Client 00:01:00
- Agreement Letter Template – The One Your Client Signs And You Keep 00:05:00
- How To Leave A Consultation On A High 00:02:00
- The Best ‘Feel Good’ Dog Poem Ever! 00:01:00
- What’s Next? 00:00:00