Dog Training - Leash Training course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn dog training - leash training course?
- What the walk really means to a dog and why it’s vital that you get this area right.
- Calm, kind and confident methods you can do during the walk, when your dog pulls, that will give them the message they need to walk calmly by your side.
- How to stop your dog from biting and chewing the lead when out.
- Perform dog training methods that are easy to do and get quick results.
- Obtain the knowledge and confidence needed in order to be your dog’s pack leader, in a kind and gentle way, during the walk.
- Have a pleasurable and enjoyable walk.
- Easy and very successful techniques you can do before you leave the house that makes a remarkable difference to your walk.
- How to stop your dog from ‘zig-zagging’ in front of you and pulling you to every lamp post and bush when walking.
- Simple and easy methods that will get your dog to come back when called when they are off the leash.
- Get your dog to pay attention to you and respond favourably to your commands.
- Communicate to your dog in a language they understand.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- This course is for any dog owner, regardless of experience, who like the pack leader theory as well as using positive reinforcement techniques. If you want to learn how to be your dog's pack leader without having to shout at, hit or pin down your dog, then this course is for you!
Why Choose Dog Training - Leash Training course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of the course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available for £4.99 and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable which will be £3.99.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Dog Trainer - £23,349 per annum
- Dog sitter - £ 24,000 per annum
- Dog Behaviourist Counsellor - £25,000 per annum
- Why Getting 2, 8 Week Old Parson Terrier Puppies Changed My Life And My Career! 00:03:00
- What People Say Who’ve Used My Methods 00:00:30
- Don’t Take My Word For It – This Is What People Say! 00:01:00
- Here’s What You’ll Get From This Course 00:05:00
- Why Preparing For The Walk Is Essential To Getting Great Results FAST! 00:10:00
- This is Exactly How To Do It… 00:08:00
- **Bonus Video ** Dog Frightened Of The Leash Question – Answered December 2015 00:09:00
- How to Teach Your Dog to Come Back When Off Leash – Why People Get This Wrong 00:08:00
- Here’s Step-By-Step How To Do It 00:04:00
- Points To Remember When Your Dog Is Off Leash 00:03:00