Dog Training - Natural Remedies for Health course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies regarding use of Natural Remedies for Health, Dog skills and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- Which herbs work wonders with specific health complaints and behaviours in dogs plus where you can get them for a very good price.
- What the number one remedy is that works like magic for so many health conditions in both dogs and humans.
- How to treat ailments using Aromatherapy Oils, you'll know which oils work with what symptoms and where to get them from.
- How to create a natural first aid kit especially for your individual dog or dogs.
What Homeopathic Remedies are good to use when dealing with particular ailments and behaviours in dogs.
How to naturally treat common complaints in dogs such as diarrhea, skin conditions, ear infections and joint problems.
Why Bach Flowers can make such a difference to the healing and balancing of your dog and where to get them from.
By the end of this course you'll know how to heal your dog using natural remedies, what remedies to use and where to get them from. You'll have the knowledge and confidence to help your dog in a way that promotes optimum health and will save you a fortune at the vets.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- This is a course for people who would like to know how to successfully treat and heal their dogs with natural remedies rather than using antibiotics and medication which often comes with a whole host of nasty side effects.
- This course is also for people who have a dog with reoccurring illnesses, or for people who are concerned about their dog's health and vitality
- This course is also for people who would like to spend a lot less time at the vets and save a fortune on veterinary bills!
Why Choose Dog Training - Natural Remedies for Health course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
AssessmentBy the end of the course, you have to attend an online assessment test. You will get the test results instantly after the assessment test. To be successful in the test you have to obtain a certain pass mark. You can attend assessment tests multiple times, so, if you fail to achieve your desired score you retake the test multiple times till you get your desired score. There is no extra fee included on assessment tests and retake exams.
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Dog Trainer - £23,349 per annum
- Dog sitter - £ 24,000 per annum
- Dog Behaviourist Counsellor - £25,000 per annum
- These 2 Dogs Changed My Life And My Career!. 00:03:00
- This Is What You’ll Get From This Course. 00:03:00
- Please Read This First Before Watching The Next Sections 00:02:00
- Homeopathy – What It Is And 12 Great Remedies For Your Dog 00:06:00
- Where To Get Homeopathic Remedies From And The Ailments They Work With 00:04:00
- What Bach Flowers Are And What Symptoms They Work With 00:05:00
- Suggestions Of Where To Get Bach Flowers From 00:03:00
- How To Create Your Natural First Aid Kit Specifically For Your Dog 00:03:00
- This Is Your Resource List- 00:02:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00