Dog Training - Stop Dog Barking course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies regarding use of Dog Training skills and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
How to stop your dog from barking at the front door or window by using a command.
Why the postman/mailman makes dog barking so much worse and how to have a calm and happy dog when the mail is delivered.
How to understand the major part you play when your dog is barking and how to give them the right information so that they stop barking.
- How to do the amazing 'De-sensitizing Technique' which calms dogs who have an over-excitable reaction to 'triggers' such as cats, squirrels, noises or anything they don't like!
How to perform dog training methods that are easy to do and get quick results.
How to gently stop your dog barking in the back yard when you say.
- How to obtain the knowledge and confidence needed in order to be your dog’s pack leader, in a kind and gentle way, when someone comes to the door or there's a disturbance in the back garden/yard.
What to do in order to integrate dogs who chase and bark at cats whether it be during the walk or in the back garden/yard
How to get your dog to pay attention to you and respond favourably to your commands.
How to communicate to your dog in a language they understand.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- This course is for any dog owner, regardless of experience, who like the pack leader theory as well as using positive reinforcement techniques. If you want to learn how to be your dog's pack leader without having to shout at, hit or pin down your dog, then this course is for you!
Why Choose Dog Training - Stop Dog Barking course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
AssessmentBy the end of the course, you have to attend an online assessment test. You will get the test results instantly after the assessment test. To be successful in the test you have to obtain a certain pass mark. You can attend assessment tests multiple times, so, if you fail to achieve your desired score you retake the test multiple times till you get your desired score. There is no extra fee included on assessment tests and retake exams.
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Dog Trainer - £23,349 per annum
- Dog sitter - £ 24,000 per annum
- Dog Behaviourist Counsellor - £25,000 per annum
- Why Getting 2, 8 Week Old Parson Terrier Puppies Changed My Life And My Career! 00:03:00
- Don’t Take My Word For It – This Is What People Say! 00:01:00
- You Could Be Saying This Too! 00:02:00
- This is What You’ll Learn By Taking This Course 00:04:00
- How To Give Your Dog The Right Communication And Stop Barking At The Front Door 00:09:00
- Here’s A Demonstration Of What To Do. 00:07:00
- How To Calm Dogs Who Bark And Chase Cats 00:02:00
- This Is How To Do It Plus The ‘De-Sensitizing Technique’ Is Revealed! 00:06:00
- Is Your Dog The Boss In These Other Areas? It All Counts! 01:00:00
- **Bonus Video** Student Question Answered 00:13:00
- **Bonus Video** How To Work With Dogs Who Bark In The Car 00:15:00