This Financial Modelling in Excel is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn from online financial modelling course?
- Become more PRODUCTIVE at using Financial Models in Excel which will SAVE YOU HOURS per day & ELIMINATE STRESS at work!
- Increase your Excel & Financial Modelling SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE within HOURS which will GET YOU NOTICED by Top Management & prospective Employers!
- Become a Microsoft Excel Financial Modelling ADVANCED user within HOURS which will get noticed by top management & prospective employers!
- See how a Financial Model is used with real examples!
- Personal Excel support from Professional Excel Trainers with 30+ Years of combined Excel Training!
- We teach you how to create Financial Models with CONFIDENCE that will lead to greater opportunities like a HIGHER SALARY and PROMOTIONS!
- One of the most sought after skills in the current market place and one that pays 3x above standard office jobs!
- Create your own Financial Model from scratch in just 120 minutes!
- Get answers & insights from your financial data FAST!
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- People who are in: Accounting, Finance, Management, Auditing, Admin & Support, Sales, IT, Consulting, Banking, Marketing, Business Owners, Engineering, Project Management, Students, Teachers plus MORE!
- People who want to change career and apply for a new job
- Beginners in Financial Modeling aiming to make sense of their data
- If you want to leverage Financial Modeling to stand out from the crowd, save hours each day, eliminate stress & get a promotion or pay-rise, then you are invited to join this course!
Why Choose Financial Modelling in Excel course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Financial Analyst Entry level - £38,000 per annum
- Financial Modeller - £67,194 per annum
- Financial Modelling Manager - £89,000 per annum
- Financial Modeling in Excel – What We Will Cover in This Course 00:03:00
- What is a Financial Model 00:04:00
- Financial Model Design 00:08:00
- Scenario Analysis 00:03:00
- Financial Modeling in Excel – Documentation 00:05:00
- Relative and Absolute Cell References 00:09:00
- IF Formula 00:02:00
- AND Formula 00:03:00
- OR Formula 00:03:00
- Nested Formulas 00:03:00
- Conditional Formatting 00:03:00
- Data Validation 00:05:00
- Inputs and Assumptions 00:09:00
- Your First Financial Model – Revenue 00:07:00
- Your First Financial Model – Expenses 00:07:00
- Your First Financial Model – Profit and Loss 00:07:00
- Your First Financial Model – Cashflow 00:10:00
- Your First Financial Model – Adding Scenarios 00:15:00
- Your First Financial Model – Charts 00:05:00
- Your First Financial Model – Conditional Formatting 00:05:00
- Your First Financial Model – Protect the Workbook 00:06:00