First Aid at Work course covering all essential roles of the first aider in the workplace, assessment, materials, and equipment to prepare for emergencies for anyone with any skill set to use the practical guidance as a confident professional. Aware of the various first-aid techniques, you can immediately help and even save a life.
You will be able to do the following after completing this course:
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of the First Aider
- Provide first aid to a casualty who is suspected of a major illness
- First Aid Materials, Equipment and Essentials to Prepare for Emergencies
- Understand Common Accidents and Injuries at the Workplace
- Assessing a Casualty and Performing CPR
- What should you look for when completing the first aid needs assessment?
- Treat Serious Incidents that happen in the workplace
- Deal with mental illness in the workplace?
Is this course for you?First aid can save lives and prevent minor injuries from becoming major ones. A trained person is better able to assess their surroundings. Knowledge of first aid promotes a sense of safety and well-being among people. Having an awareness and desire to be accident-free keeps you safer and reduces the number of causalities and accidents. Approximately 150,000 people will survive yearly if more people know basic first aid skills. Statistics show 900 people die from choking and 2,500 from a blocked airway. Almost 29,000 die from heart attacks. All this suggests that a short time learning first aid could be very worthwhile. Workplaces with significant health and safety risks are more likely to need a trained first-aider. An increased safety consciousness helps your employees work more and avoid accidents. First aid training makes employees more knowledgeable about potential threats and hazards that cause injuries. Employees who take workplace first aid training are more aware of occupational safety. Their ability to identify risks and avoid dangerous scenarios will reduce accidents. Accidents and illnesses can happen at any time. Sharpen your skills to gain enough awareness of first aid - you never know when you may need to use first aid skills in a life-threatening situation. First Aid training in the workplace can reduce the number of accidents and ensure a positive work environment. Your company will be a safer place to work, with fast recovery time, and keep employees safe outside the workplace. You can explore a great team-building exercise that gives your employees confidence and clarity during an emergency. The cost of a First Aid at Work Training course is nothing compared to that of saving a life. Achieve all the necessary skills that are useful in emergencies, as most accidents happen at home or the workplace. You can be of help to your loved ones. First-aid training can give you the confidence to handle many situations.
Why Choose the First Aid at Work course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Text course
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- First Aid at Work 01:00:00
- The Role of the First Aider in The Workplace 01:00:00
- First Aid Needs Assessment for the Workplace 01:00:00
- Assessing a Casualty and Performing CPR 01:00:00
- Common Workplace Accidents and Injuries 01:00:00
- Mental Illnesses 01:00:00
- First Aid at Work – Final Exam 01:00:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00