First aid for Holistic therapists course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies of First aid for Holistic therapists and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will Learn ?
- You will learn about the role of the first aider.
- You will learn about basic life support/cardio pulmonary resuscitation(CPR).
- You will learn about what to do on Medical Emergencies.
- You will learn about the recovery positions.
- You will learn about emergency first aid initially life threatening situations.
- You will also learn about the responsibility of a holistic therapist when an accident occurs or some one needs emergency first aid.
- You will also gain access to the Introduction to mandatory training materials.
- You will learn basic anatomy and physiology.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- This course is primarily for holistic therapists but anyone anywhere around the world can benefit from this course as it will assist them to know how to take care of a first aid situation.
- Who interested in being able to manage an emergency situation and who want to learn how to assist others whilst remaining safe.
- Who want to learn and develop skills in first aid with the aim of helping others and even themselves in an emergency situation.
- Ultimately for all adults and children old enough to understand the concepts within.
Why Choose First aid for Holistic therapists course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
AssessmentBy the end of the course, you have to attend an online assessment test. You will get the test results instantly after the assessment test. To be successful in the test you have to obtain a certain pass mark. You can attend assessment tests multiple times, so, if you fail to achieve your desired score you retake the test multiple times till you get your desired score. There is no extra fee included on assessment tests and retake exams.
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £2.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
More Courses by Insturctor
- Introduction 00:02:00
- Lecture 1b Getting around the platform 00:18:00
- The aims of first aid and why you benefit from learning it? 00:00:00
- Defining first aid, roles, and equipment 00:08:00
- Accident recording 00:02:00
- Surveying the scene 00:06:00
- The primary survey 00:05:00
- The secondary survey 00:00:00
- Priamary survey recap and seconday survey 00:09:00
- Introduction to medical emergencies 00:13:00
- Asthma 00:07:00
- Anaphylaxis 00:05:00
- Angina and heart attack 00:12:00
- Stroke 00:06:00
- Diabetes 00:07:00
- Choking in babies 00:05:00
- Helping the adult and child over 1 who is choking 00:07:00
- Bleeding and blood loss 00:15:00
- Torniquets 00:00:00
- Nosebleeds 00:05:00
- Seizures and epilepsy 00:18:00
- Recovery position 00:14:00
- Introduction to segment 00:01:00
- Musculo/skeletal system 00:08:00
- Cardio/Respiratory/Nervous system 00:09:00
- Digestive/Endocrine system 00:10:00
- Sensory system 00:08:00
- Urinary and Lymphatic system 00:11:00
- Introduction to mandatory training 00:05:00
- Introduction to course 00:05:00
- Why mandatory training is so important? 00:07:00
- Who requires mandatory training? 00:03:00
- Where to get mandatory training? 00:04:00
- Outro and final word 00:03:00