ICT - Information and Communication Technology course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies of ICT - Information and Communication Technology and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- Understand what ICT is.
- Identify types and components of computer systems.
- Understand Information Processing Cycle.
- Learn about Hardware and Software.
- Get to grips with Emerging technologies.
- Identify Types of Input and Output Devices.
- Understand Networks types and Network Hardware
- Understand what a Database is.
- Understand what Expert System is.
- Learn about various ICT APPLICATIONS.
- Master key concepts with IGCSE examination-style questions
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Whether you're looking to go on to further education, improve your job prospects or expand your knowledge,
- this course is ideal way to gain a qualification in ICT through home study.
Why Choose ICT - Information and Communication Technology course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
- Introduction 00:06:00
- What is ICT ? 00:04:00
- Hardware and Software 00:08:00
- Information Processing Cycle 00:05:00
- Software Explained 00:06:00
- Human-Computer -Interface 00:07:00
- Types of computer system 00:12:00
- Introduction-Impact of Emerging Technology 00:01:00
- Artificial intelligence 00:03:00
- Biometrics 00:03:00
- Vision enhancement 00:02:00
- Robotics 00:03:00
- Quantum cryptography 00:03:00
- Computer-assisted translation 00:02:00
- 3D and holographic imaging 00:03:00
- Virtual reality 00:06:00
- Types of Input Devices – Introduction 00:02:00
- Manual input 00:07:00
- Pointing devices 00:12:00
- Inputting Images Devices 00:08:00
- Inputting Sound & Music Devices 00:05:00
- Direct input systems 00:07:00
- Direct Input systems Part-2 00:05:00
- Direct Input Systems Part-3 00:06:00
- Direct Input Systems devices. Part-4 00:04:00
- Sensors 00:05:00
- Types of Storage Devices and Media 00:06:00
- Magnetic Media 00:06:00
- Optical media 00:10:00
- Solid-State media 00:04:00
- Backups 00:02:00
- What is a Database? 00:03:00
- Database File 00:04:00
- Database Types 00:09:00
- Using Database 00:06:00
- Data validation and verification. 00:10:00
- 1.1 Applications in Banking: ATM, Electronic Fund Transfer 00:04:00
- 1.2 Applications in Banking: Internet Banking Telephone Banking 00:04:00
- 1.3 Applications in Banking: Cheque Clearing’ 00:05:00
- 2.1.RETAIL INDUSTRY Applications: POS 00:05:00
- 2.2.Retail: Stock Control 00:04:00
- 2.3.Retail: Automatic Reordering of Stock 00:03:00