This Fundamentals of Corporate Finance Management principals course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn from this course?
- Time value of money
- Corporate finance principals
- Capital budgeting principals
- Working capital management
- Stock valuations
- Interest rates and how it impacts the cost of capital
- Financial statement analysis
Is this course for you?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Managers and founders
- Business professionals
- MBA students
Why Choose this Fundamentals of Corporate Finance Management Principles course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
CertificationUpon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.
- 1. Introduction to corporate finance 00:38:00
- 2. Financial Statement analysis for Corporate Finance 01:00:00
- 3. Time Value of Money Concepts 00:28:00
- Interest Rates 01:00:00
- 5. What is Risk and Returns in Capital Markets 00:26:00
- 6. Cost of Capital – Fundamentals 00:21:00
- 7. Cost of capital and Effect of Leverage 00:38:00
- 8. Systematic risk and portfolio returns 00:06:00
- How to value Stocks 00:53:00
- Stock Valuation – DCF method 00:53:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:01:00