This Gluten-Free Health course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn from this course?
- What to do if you are diagnosed with celiac disease or gluten intolerance?
- How to shop for delicious & tasty gluten-free alternatives to your favourite food
- 12 types of food to avoid that contain high-level of gluten
- The 14 gluten-free flours you can use as a substitute for wheat flour
- 7 toiletries you need to pay attention to as they may secretly contain gluten
- 20 foods you must have food on your shelves all the time when following a gluten-free diet
- How to eat out & socialize even when you are on a gluten-free diet
- Tips for going out on a date and still remaining gluten-free without ruining your night.
- 4 types of gluten-free friendly restaurants (fast food is on the list too!)
- 8 types of food you need to be aware of that may contain ‘hidden gluten’
- How to travel with a gluten-free diet & still enjoy your vacation
- How to handle yourself emotionally if you are diagnosed with Celiac Disease.
- 10 ways how Celiac Disease is making your life difficult and how to deal with it
- 8 tips to convert your favourite sweets into a gluten-free food
- 5 tips to make good substitutions in your recipes
Is this course for you?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Anyone who would like to know about the benefits of a Gluten-Free Lifestyle
Why Choose the Gluten-Free Health course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
CertificationUpon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.
Industry Expert Instructor
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot
- Introduction To A Gluten-Free Lifestyle FREE 00:05:00
- The Downside Of Gluten – Celiac Disease 00:07:00
- Shopping Gluten-Free 00:11:00
- Gluten-Free Lifestyle – Getting Started 00:09:00
- Dining Out The Gluten-Free Way 00:07:00
- Avoiding The Pitfalls Of Gluten-Free 00:07:00
- Celiac Disease – Emotional Obstacles 00:09:00
- ADHD Autism _ Gluten 00:08:00
- Adapting Your Diet To Gluten-Free 00:05:00
- Review & Conclusion.. 00:06:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00