- You will learn about the Health and Safety in workplace
- Interaction between Work and Health
- You will learn about risk assessment, identifying hazards, taking action
- Learn characteristics of Occupational Diseases
- You will learn Safety and Health Inspections
- Environmental factors and occupational safety
- Perceptions of the safety management system
- How can the safety and health management system be monitored?
- How to Practise Fire Prevention in the Workplace
- Safety Signs and Signals
- What about manual handling training?
- The Importance of Incident Reporting in the Workplace
- What are the Types of Incidents that Need Reporting?
- Learn How to establish a Safety Culture
- You will learn how to implement positive Safety Culture in the Workplace
- The Benefits of Creating a Positive Safety Culture
- Involving your workers in decisions about first aid
- First aid requirements for workplace
- What should be included in the fire safety plan?
- What must employees do to appropriately follow working at height regulations?
- Learn about managing Workplace Transport Safety
- Responsibilities of health and safety practitioners
Who is this Health and Safety at Work course for?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Construction Worker
- Factory worker
- Health and Safety Executive
Why Choose Health and Safety at Work course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Text course
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
By the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated with industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside UK).