Want to be safe at your work place and keep your employees safe? This online Health and Safety course covers- Employer Duty, Risk assessment, Accidents, Injuries and incidents, Waste and Safe Disposal, Lone working and managing personal stress.Our wonderful Deborah Casey will teach you inside out of the UK safety regulations and workplace practices. The course is CPD accredited, so you can earn your CPD points and a free certificate.
What you will learn in this course?
- You will learn about U.K. legislation and regulations
- You will learn about employers duties
- You will learn about the workplace
- You will learn about risk assessment, identifying hazards, taking action
- You will learn about accidents, incidents and injuries
- You will learn about waste disposal
- You will learn about lone working
Who is this Course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Students in the UK however this course will assist and support students elsewhere in the world to gain knowledge and understanding of UK health and safety at work.
Why Choose Health and Safety course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your Health and Safety course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Health and Safety Adviser - £24,000 per annum
- Health and Safety Officer - £28,624 per annum
- Health and Safety Inspector - £42,035 per annum
- Introduction to Health and Safety 00:04:00
- Introduction to the course 00:03:00
- Employers duties and responsibilities 00:05:00
- Health and safety in the workplace 00:10:00
- Accidents, injuries and incidents part one 00:08:00
- Would my first aid kit past the legal test?! 00:02:00
- Fire safety 00:03:00
- COSSH 00:05:00
- Electrical 00:05:00
- Manual handling 00:03:00
- Hazards and risks of lone working 01:30:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00