Homoeopathy Remedies course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies of Homoeopathy Remedies and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- Enjoy the benefits of natural therapy - Homoeopathy offers a gentle and affective approach to first aid and emergency situtations such as pre and post surgical procedures including dentistry.
- Support your professional development with a foundation to homoeopathy; this course provides a good grounding in homoeopathich theory.
- A calm approach to your learning needs and you can return time and again and lifetime access allows you access to updates.
- Useful for restoring balance to health and wellbeing - Homoeopathy is based on highly diluted, natural substances that work on the theme of "like cures like" and so avoids the risk of side effects of western medicines.
- Build confidence in your chosen homeoeopathy and how its gentle method can ease your being to balance
- Access to mp3 recordings, pdf booklet and certificate of completion - upon receipt of a copy of Udemy certificate and subject to 5 week wait period and remaining enrolled onto the course.
Is this course for you?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Anyone interested in natural, holistic and alternative approaches to health and well-being.
Why Choose Homoeopathy Remedies course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
CertificationUpon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.
- Homoeopathic Remedies for Acute conditions – Introduction 00:02:00
- Homoeopathic Remedies for Acute conditions – Introduction to the course 00:09:00
- Homoeopathic Remedies for Acute conditions – Instructors own learning background 00:04:00
- Homoeopathic Remedies for Acute conditions – Course instructor 00:03:00
- Homoeopathic Remedies for Acute conditions – Course disclaimer and copyright. 00:01:00
- Course resource centre – Getting around the platform 00:06:00
- Course resource centre – Resources and Links 00:01:00
- Background to homoeopathy – Introduction 00:01:00
- What is homoeopathy? 00:05:00
- Background to homoeopathy. – What is homoeopathy? 00:01:00
- The difference between homoeopathy and herbalism. 00:08:00
- The difference between Homoeopathy and Herbalism! 00:01:00
- Principles of healing within Homoeopathy 00:07:00
- The principles of healing within Homoeopathy 00:01:00
- An introduction to the holistic approach 00:05:00
- An introduction to the holistic approach – supportive reading 00:01:00
- Polychrests 00:04:00
- Polychrests- 00:01:00
- Researching Kents repertory 00:05:00
- Researching Kent’s repertory- 00:01:00
- Where does homoeopathy stem from? 00:07:00
- Where does homoeopathy stem from? 00:01:00
- Homoeopathy’s two levels of care 00:03:00
- Homoeopathy’s two levels of care- 00:01:00
- Underlying principles for acute prescribing 00:03:00
- Underlying principles for acute prescribing- 00:01:00
- Potency, dosing and frequency 00:08:00
- Potency and dosing 00:01:00
- Packaging and labelling, and a few remedies! 00:13:00
- How to take the remedies 00:03:00
- How to take the rememdies- 00:01:00
- Anti-doting! 00:04:00
- Anti-doting-! 00:01:00
- How to store homeopathic remedies 00:03:00
- How to store homoeopathic remedies- 00:01:00
- All in the mind! 00:35:00
- A personal experience. 00:01:00
- Application of modalities in pre and post surgical procedures. 00:01:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:01:00