You can’t please all the people all the time, so inevitably there will be people who do not like you or what you do or say. However, there are things we can do to maximize the chances of people having positive feelings towards us. Being liked is an important part of our well-being and happiness – it can make such a positive difference. There are no magic formulas for being liked and no guarantees of success. But what this course can teach you is a number of strategies for increasing the odds that people will like you and respond positively to you.
After a short introduction, the course offers eight video-based lessons. The first discusses the importance of influencing skills and strategies and introduces the SELF-PROJECTION framework. Lessons 2 to 8 then cover the various elements of the SELF-PROJECTION approach, focusing on two aspects in each lesson.
There is also a module companion workbook that you will need to print out before you start the course. It contains space for notes plus an exercise relating to each of the three lessons. This is an important resource for you, as it will help to extend and consolidate your understanding and provide you with a set of notes to act as a reference source for future development.
What you will learn
- You will be better equipped to make a positive impact when interacting with other people
- You will appreciate the importance of developing influencing skills
- You will be better equipped to win people's trust
- You will feel ‘more comfortable in your own skin’
Is this course for you?
- Anyone who wants to be liked and improve their quality of life
Why Choose Course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive Text course
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
Upon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.
- Introduction 00:03:00
- Module Companion E-book 00:05:00
- Lesson 1 – Why does it matter? 00:11:00
- Lesson 2 – Smiling and Empathizing 00:09:00
- Lesson 3 – Listening and Feeling comfortable 00:09:00
- Lesson 4 – Promises kept and Respecting (yourself and others) 00:08:00
- Lesson 5 – Offering a greeting and Joking and humour 00:06:00
- Lesson 6 – Ensuring you self-monitor and Caring 00:08:00
- Lesson 7 – Taking an interest and Interacting assertively 00:10:00
- Lesson 8 Openness and No BS 00:11:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:01:00