How To Do Keyword Research For SEO & Ranking On Google course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies of How To Do Keyword Research For SEO & Ranking On Google and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
Learn to use the Google Keyword Planner
Understand how to find keywords that people search for on Google
Understand why keyword research is important as a first step for SEO success
Learn how to successfully find keywords for creating content around
Learn how to utilize various tools for doing research on keywords
Understand what long tail keywords are
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- If you are interested in content marketing or blogging this course is a must watch!
- If you have been struggling with content ideas this course will help you discover what people are really looking for online.
- If you are not willing to spend time analyzing data to determine keyword volume and you have no interest in content marketing this course may not be for you.
Why Choose How To Do Keyword Research For SEO & Ranking On Google course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- SEO Specialist Trainee - £18,000 per annum
- SEO Expert - £32,154 per annum
- SEO Manager is £38,567 per annum
- What To Expect In This Course 00:02:00
- Why Is Keyword Research Important? 00:03:00
- Introduction – Doug Cunnington 00:01:00
- Introduction To The Google Adwords Keyword Planner 00:02:00
- Searching For New Keyword And Ad Group Ideas 00:04:00
- Getting Search Volume For a List Of Keywords 00:02:00
- Multiplying Keyword Lists To Get New Keyword Ideas 00:01:00
- Introduction To Long Tail Pro 00:02:00
- Using Long Tail Pro 00:07:00
- LongTailPro Vs. Google keyword Planner 00:02:00
- Soovle 00:00:00
- UberSuggest 00:04:00
- Keyword Tool 00:03:00
- Quora 00:03:00
- Keyword Xtreme 00:03:00
- What About Competition 00:02:00
- The Moz Toolbar 00:06:00
- Majestic Backlink Analyzer 00:08:00
- SEMRush 00:06:00
- AHREFS Site Explorer 00:07:00
- Examples of Good Low Competition Sites 00:07:00
- How To Do Keyword Research – Concluding The Course 00:03:00