How To Make A Difference: Inspiring Students To Do Their Best course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialized in this sector
What you will learn
- Achieve success in your classroom
- Discover the number one activity you can do to promote positive behavior in your class.
- Get parents on your side and how to use the information they give you to make you a better teacher for your students.
- The number one activity to do every day that will help your students be successful every day.
- Rules, procedures and routines to prevent your class from falling apart.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- This course is designed for classroom teachers, teachers on rotary (planning/prep coverage), substitute teachers, student teachers and education assistants.
- All teachers would benefit from the curriculum, but it is intended for 4th-8th grade teachers who want easy to implement solutions that work for successful classroom and behavior management.
- Teachers who really want to make a difference in the lives of their students.
Why Choose How To Make A Difference: Inspiring Students To Do Their Best course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated with industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside UK)
- Introduction 00:01:00
- Know Thyself 00:07:00
- Know Your Students Part 1 00:02:00
- Know Your Students Part 2 00:04:00
- Building Rapport 00:04:00
- Building Rapport With Individual Students 00:07:00
- Discipline: Rules, Procedures and Routines 00:09:00
- Goal Setting A Tool of Success 00:08:00
- How To Achieve Excellence 00:07:00
- Reinforcing The Foundation 00:08:00
- Motivating Your Class 00:06:00
- Winning Strategies 00:06:00
- Connecting Students With Others 00:01:00
- Connecting Students One On One 00:07:00
- Getting Outside Help To Connect Students 00:06:00
- Building Trust And Respect Through Responsibility 00:09:00
- Field Trips 00:06:00
- End of the Year Activities 00:11:00
- The Last Day 00:06:00