This HTML5 Game Development : Beginner to Pro Course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialized in this sector.
What you will learn
- Create stunning games that will run in most modern browsers, desktop and mobile.
- Understand how to approach multi-player games using web sockets.
- Understand how to approach a complex interactive game for a client.
- How to add the bells and whistles to your game that make it stand out in the market
Is this HTML5 Game Development: Beginner To Pro course for you?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Students wishing to learn about 2d game authoring
- Developers who want to use the HTML5 canvas for complex graphic content.
- Students who want to learn tips and tricks from a pro on interactive sprite animation
- Developers who want to learn how to create platform, tiled, card and puzzle games.
Why Choose HTML5 Game Development : Beginner to Pro course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationUpon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy of the certificate and the transcript to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside the UK) is applied to this service.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- HTML Developer - £32,483 per annum
- Game Developer HTML - £40,000 per annum
- Full Stack Developer (HTML) - £50,000 per annum
- HTML5 Game Development – What are you going to learn 00:02:00
- HTML5 Game Development – Using Web Server for Chrome 00:04:00
- HTML5 Game Development – Using GitHub 00:04:00
- HTML5 Game Development – Setting up a web server on Windows 00:04:00
- HTML5 Game Development – Setting up a web server on a Mac 00:07:00
- HTML5 Game Development – Setting up a web server on Linux 00:06:00
- HTML5 Game Development – Creating, testing and inspecting your test page 00:05:00
- Showing a single image on a HTML5 canvas 00:14:00
- Multiple sprites and frame refreshing 00:10:00
- Multiple sprite states and destroying sprites 00:12:00
- Getting started with the HTML5 Canvas – Adding interactivity 00:08:00
- Getting started with the HTML5 Canvas – Using sprite sheets 00:08:00
- Animating your sprites – Introducing frame animation 00:09:00
- Animating your sprites – Canvas transforms 00:07:00
- Adding user interaction to control the sprite 00:04:00
- Initialising the collapse game 00:08:00
- Understanding the different game states and different sprite states. 00:02:00
- Finding the connected sprites using recursion 00:08:00
- Updating the game grid, spawning new sprites and handling the drop 00:06:00
- How to use the Spritoon app 00:07:00
- Rigging a character with the Spritoon online app 00:07:00
- Overview of the Spritoon library 00:08:00
- Matrices to move, rotate and scale sprites in a parent-child hierarchy 00:05:00
- Preloading and scrolling a platform game 00:10:00
- Platformers – Handling the user character 00:06:00
- Platformers – Collision testing 00:08:00
- Card games – Initialising the game 00:08:00
- Card games – Handling drag and drop 00:11:00
- Card games – Dealing from the stack 00:04:00
- Introducing particle effects 00:06:00
- Using sprites with the particle effect 00:04:00
- Adding an emitter and gravity 00:08:00
- Using global composite operations 00:04:00
- Adding particle effects to a game 00:03:00
- Professional tools – Adobe Animate 00:10:00
- Texture Packer and PhysicsEditor 00:03:00
- Professional tools – Cocos2d Creator 00:07:00
- Professional tools – Phaser.js 00:07:00