Implementing SAP BPC Embedded 11 course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies regarding use of Implementing SAP BPC Embedded 11 skills and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- Create an Embedded Planning Application using Best Practice
- Understand the various options for reporting and planning within the Embedded/BI-IP environment.
- Transfer the skills learnt in the course to their day-today activities as a BW consultant.
- Understand the various components involved in creating a BI-IP/Embedded Planning Application
- Create and maintain planning functions in BI-IP and Embedded
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- SAP BW professionals who want to expand their skills into BI-IP and want to learn using a real world planning scenario.
- SAP BPC Classic consultants who want to get an insight into implementing SAP BPC Embedded
Why Choose Implementing SAP BPC Embedded 11 course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated with industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside UK)
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- SAP Support Analyst- £40,000 per annum
- SAP Administrator- £25,000 per annum
- SAP Master Data Analyst - £90,000 per annum
- Implementing SAP BPC Embedded 11 – Intro 00:01:00
- Introduction to SAP BPC Embedded 00:06:00
- The Embedded Architecture 00:07:00
- InfoProviders Part 1 00:11:00
- InfoProviders Part 2 00:10:00
- Aggregation Levels and Filters 00:09:00
- Our First Planning Function 00:08:00
- Input Ready Queries 00:09:00
- Analysis for Office 00:12:00
- Standard Planning Functions and FOX 00:11:00
- FOX Revisited 00:10:00
- Characteristic Relationships 00:09:00
- Characteristic Relationships as amdp 00:09:00
- Top Down Distributions 00:06:00
- FOX Continued 00:08:00
- Planning Functions as amdp 00:15:00
- Data Slices 00:06:00
- Master Data Planning 00:02:00
- Currency Translation 00:06:00