Improving Diversity and Inclusion (DEI) in Your Workplace course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies of Improving Diversity and Inclusion (DEI) in Your Workplace and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- By the end of this course, you will be able to describe the definition and importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) and how you are personally responsible for upholding DEI in your workplace.
- Explain why DEI matters in the workplace and in ones personal life.
- Recognize micro aggressions and how to handle them
- Understand what diversity and inclusion are and how to measure them.
- Understand, describe, and mitigate unconscious bias
- Become an ally in the workplace.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Everyone within an organization from entry level to leadership level
Why Choose Improving Diversity and Inclusion (DEI) in Your Workplace course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
- Introduction 00:01:00
- Diversity 00:02:00
- Inclusion 00:03:00
- Equity 00:03:00
- Why DEI Matters 00:03:00
- Unconscious Bias 00:06:00
- Unconscious Bias in the workplace 00:04:00
- Mitigating Unconscious Bias 00:06:00
- Recognizing Microaggressions 00:03:00
- Calling Out Microaggressions 00:04:00
- Becoming an Ally 00:04:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00