What you will learn
This course introduces students to body massage and covers the following topics:
- A brief history of massage
- What are the contra-indications to massage?
- What equipment is needed to give a massage?
- Simple massage techniques for a relaxing massage
- Back massage demonstration with Kay on the Couch.
- What is massage?
- What are the benefits of massage?
- What are the products used to provide massage?
- Simple anatomy and physiology
- Applying massage to the back; dummy run and real application demonstration
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- This course is for students who are interested in natural methods of relieving stress, who are interested in holistic therapy, who are interested in learning if becoming a qualified masseuse is for them
- But most of all for students who want to share massage with family, friends and their loved ones.
Why choose this course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
Upon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.
This training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are a few prospects:
- Spa Therapist - £23,000 per annum
- Body Massage Therapist - £25,000 per annum
- Experienced Body Massage Expert to - to £63,000 per annum