This Indian Head Massage course will demonstrate some sensational procedures for rubbing someone's head and face for utmost relaxation.
What you will learn
- Students will learn about Indian head massage and how to share a brief therapy session with a loved one, family members and friends who are healthy without medical condition.
- Students will learn briefly about Ayurveda, a short history of Indian head massage and techniques used in sharing a short therapy session.
- Students will learn about progressing onto professional qualification diploma training.
- Students will learn about the benefits, contra-indications and contra-actions of Indian head massage.
- Students will learn about some simple equipment and one vegetable oil for providing a relaxing therapy session.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Students who are interested in natural, holistic and complimentary health and who want to relax and unwind, will find this course useful and easy to follow.
- Students whose first language is not English may also enjoy this course as there are supplementary written materials that aid learning English language.
- Students who are looking to go onto the professional diploma qualification course will require this training.
Why Choose Indian Head Massage course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
AssessmentBy the end of the course, you have to attend an online assessment test. You will get the test results instantly after the assessment test. To be successful in the test you have to obtain a certain pass mark. You can attend assessment tests multiple times, so, if you fail to achieve your desired score you retake the test multiple times till you get your desired score. There is no extra fee included on assessment tests and retake exams.
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Aesthetic Therapist- £21,000 per annum
- Spa Therapist- £18,000 per annum
- Massage Tutor- £20,000 per annum
- Introduction to course and overview of learning 00:03:00
- Lecture one supportive reading 00:00:00
- Copyright, disclaimer and waiver. 00:03:00
- Lecture two supportive reading 00:00:00
- Course instructor. 00:04:00
- Lecture 3 supportive reading 00:00:00
- Introduction to Indian Head Massage 00:05:00
- Lecture 4 supportive reading 00:00:00
- Introduction and overview of section 2 00:01:00
- Introduction and overview of section 2 supportive reading 00:02:00
- About Ayurveda 00:04:00
- About Ayurveda supportive reading 00:00:00
- Indian head massage; background, history and development. 00:10:00
- Indian head massage; background, history and development supportive reading 00:02:00
- Associated anatomy and physiology (in brief, to this course) supportive reading 00:02:00
- Equipment needed and preparation 00:06:00
- Equipment and preparation supportive reading 00:02:00
- Techniques, application and routine 00:10:00
- Techniques, application and routine supportive reading 00:02:00
- Benefits and contra-indictations of Indian head massage 00:08:00
- Benefits and contra-indictations of Indian head massage supportive reading 00:02:00
- A nourishing vegetable oil for Indian head massage supplementary reading 00:02:00
- Beginning; your sound track for sharing Indian head massage. 00:20:00
- 20 minute Indian head massage demonstration with voice and music over. 00:20:00
- Bonus lecture. 00:07:00
- Bonus lecture supportive reading 00:00:00