Introduction To Indian Head Massage Course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. This course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn
- Students will learn about Indian head massage and how to share a brief therapy session with a loved one, family members and friends who are healthy without medical conditions.
- Students will learn briefly about Ayurveda, a short history of Indian head massage and techniques used in sharing a short therapy session.
- Students will learn about progressing onto professional qualification diploma training.
- Students will learn about the benefits, contra-indications and contra-actions of Indian head massage.
- Students will learn about some simple equipment and one vegetable oil for providing a relaxing therapy session.
Is this course for you?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Students who are interested in natural, holistic and complementary health and who want to relax and unwind, will find this course useful and easy to follow.
- Students whose first language is not English may also enjoy this course as there are supplementary written materials that aid in learning the English language.
- Students who are looking to go onto the professional diploma qualification course will require this training.
Why Choose Introduction To Indian Head Massage course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationUpon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 for the UK & £12.99 outside of the UK is applied.
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are a few prospects:
- Aesthetic Therapist- £21,000 per annum
- Spa Therapist- £18,000 per annum
- Massage Tutor- £20,000 per annum
- Introduction to course and overview of learning 00:03:00
- Lecture one supportive reading 00:00:00
- Copyright, disclaimer and waiver. 00:03:00
- Lecture two supportive reading 00:00:00
- Course instructor. 00:04:00
- Lecture 3 supportive reading 00:00:00
- Introduction to Indian Head Massage 00:05:00
- Lecture 4 supportive reading 00:00:00
- Introduction and overview of section 2 00:01:00
- Introduction and overview of section 2 supportive reading 00:02:00
- About Ayurveda 00:04:00
- About Ayurveda supportive reading 00:00:00
- Indian head massage; background, history and development. 00:10:00
- Indian head massage; background, history and development supportive reading 00:02:00
- Associated anatomy and physiology (in brief, to this course) supportive reading 00:02:00
- Equipment needed and preparation 00:06:00
- Equipment and preparation supportive reading 00:02:00
- Techniques, application and routine 00:10:00
- Techniques, application and routine supportive reading 00:02:00
- Benefits and contra-indictations of Indian head massage 00:08:00
- Benefits and contra-indictations of Indian head massage supportive reading 00:02:00
- A nourishing vegetable oil for Indian head massage supplementary reading 00:02:00
- Beginning; your sound track for sharing Indian head massage. 00:20:00
- 20 minute Indian head massage demonstration with voice and music over. 00:20:00
- Bonus lecture. 00:07:00
- Bonus lecture supportive reading 00:00:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00