Introduction to Predictive Analytics on SAP HANA course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn
- Identify the various modelling tools available in SAP Predictive Analytics and apply the best tool for the use case.
- Create SAP HANA Predictive Analytics Library models.
- Create and use HANA AP in SAP BW.
- Use Lumira and to visualize HANA data.
- Use SAP HANA Predictive Analytics Library models.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- SAP professionals looking to expand their skills into SAP HANA Predictive Analytics.
- Non-SAP data mining experts who would like an overview of SAP HANA and its data mining and predictive analytics tools.
- Anyone interested in Data Mining and Predictive Analytics.
Why Choose Introduction to Predictive Analytics on SAP HANA course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated with industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside UK)
Career PathThis training course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- SAP Master Data Analyst - £35,000 per annum
- SAP HANA Consultant - £44,860 per annum
- SAP System Analyst - £65,000 per annum
- Welcome to Predictive Analytics and Data Mining on SAP HANA 00:02:00
- Introduction to HANA Predictive Analysis Library 00:14:00
- ABC Analysis 00:11:00
- Exponential Smoothing Part 1 00:10:00
- Exponential Smoothing Part 2 00:11:00
- Scenario: HR Analytics 00:10:00
- Data Preparation 00:03:00
- Decision Trees (1) A bit of theory and math 00:07:00
- Decision Trees (2) Running Decision Trees in HANA 00:06:00
- Decision Trees (3) Effect of Categorical vs Continuous Data 00:01:00