What you will Learn ?
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of the role of a security specialist
- Discuss the principles of security and the basic tasks of Introduction to TESOL
- Identify the difference between a company and corporate security
- Know the steps of conducting a security risk assessment and security audit
- Understand the functions of physical security protection
- Detect threats to security and carry out a security investigation
- Improve cyber security and understand the characteristics and types of fraud
- Comply with the law and regulations surrounding Introduction to TESOL
- List the key principles of the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation
- Understand the Laws and Regulations
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Anyone interested in learning this skill
Why Choose Introduction to TESOL course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
AssessmentBy the end of the course, you have to attend an online assessment test. You will get the test results instantly after the assessment test. To be successful in the test you have to obtain a certain pass mark. You can attend assessment tests multiple times, so, if you fail to achieve your desired score you retake the test multiple times till you get your desired score. There is no extra fee included on assessment tests and retake exams.
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £2.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
More Courses by Insturctor
- Introduction to TESOL 00:04:00
- Introduction to the Course TESOL 00:04:00
- Grammar and Vocabulary 00:28:00
- Reflection and Planning 00:15:00