What you will learn from the Leading Engaging Zoom Meetings course?
- Identify the appropriate settings for engaging meetings.
- Use the Whiteboard to promote attendee participation and community outcomes.
- Assign attendees to breakout rooms for small-group collaboration and discussion and then communicate with or visit the rooms.
- Share a presentation from a desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- Poll your attendees to encourage active participation and elicit feedback.
- Create a fun, engaging, and effective virtual meeting environment.
Is this course for you?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Business professionals who run virtual meetings on Zoom and want to lead energized meetings, host meetings attendees enjoy and learn key tools of Zoom.
Why Choose Leading Engaging Zoom Meetings course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
Upon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy of the certificate and the transcript to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside the UK) is applied to this service.