Learn Unity Shaders from Scratch course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies of Learn Unity Shaders from Scratch and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- The mysteries of writing Unity shaders
- You will learn the full details of the Cg shader language.
- You will start with simple unlit 2D shaders and work up to advanced effects such as volumetric shaders and clipping.
- You will be gently introduced to how to approach the problem of creating a custom shader.
- You will learn to use the Surface Shader syntax to add custom shaders on top of Unity lighting.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Unity developers who need to go beyond the shaders available on the platform.
- Developers keen to learn the Cg shading language for other development platforms such as Unreal.
Why Choose Learn Unity Shaders from Scratch course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
- Welcome to the course 00:03:00
- Introduction 00:03:00
- Parallel Processing 00:02:00
- Cg is not C# 00:05:00
- Your first shader. 00:09:00
- Working with vectors in Cg 00:07:00
- Using the Properties section 00:06:00
- Blending colours 00:08:00
- First Steps – Using step and smoothstep. 00:00:00
- Shaping Functions – Drawing a circle. 00:02:00
- Shaping Functions – Drawing a square. 00:10:00
- Shaping Functions – Moving our shape. 00:04:00
- Shaping Functions – Moving the square with the mouse 00:04:00
- Shaping Functions – Moving the shape over time. 00:03:00
- Shaping Functions – Rotating the square 00:08:00
- Shaping Functions – Changing the rotation centre and scaling 00:06:00
- Shaping Functions – Tiling. 00:04:00
- Shaping Functions – Drawing circles. 00:06:00
- Shaping Functions – Drawing lines. 00:07:00
- Shaping Functions – Combining lines 00:09:00
- Shaping Functions – Showing a polygon. 00:06:00
- Shaping Functions – Creating a brick pattern 00:08:00
- Textures – A simple use of a texture image 00:07:00
- Textures – Ripple the image 00:05:00
- Textures – Blend between textures. 00:05:00
- Surface Shaders – ShaderLab Surface Shaders – an introduction 00:05:00
- Surface Shaders – Bump mapping 00:04:00
- Surface Shaders – Fresnel shading 00:02:00
- Surface Shaders – Environment mapping 00:03:00
- Surface Shaders – Adding a bump map to a reflective surface 00:04:00
- Surface Shaders – Blinn Phong lighting 00:05:00
- Surface Shaders – Custom lighting 00:06:00
- Surface Shaders – Standard lighting 00:04:00
- Surface Shaders – Adding a vertex function to a surface shader 00:03:00
- Alpha transparency in a surface shader 00:04:00
- Transparent shaders – Space Pirate turns to glass 00:08:00
- Preparing for post processing 00:06:00
- Night goggles effect 00:03:00
- Get Your Certificate & Transcript 00:00:00