Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies regarding use of Education & Training skills and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will Learn ?
- Understanding roles, responsibilities & relationships in education and training
- Delivering education and training
- Using resources for education and training
- Assessing learners in education and training
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Teaching Assistant's
Why Choose Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
AssessmentBy the end of the course, you have to attend an online assessment test. You will get the test results instantly after the assessment test. To be successful in the test you have to obtain a certain pass mark. You can attend assessment tests multiple times, so, if you fail to achieve your desired score you retake the test multiple times till you get your desired score. There is no extra fee included on assessment tests and retake exams.
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £2.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
More Courses by Insturctor
- Introduction – Education & Training 00:08:00
- Understanding Roles 00:30:00
- Delivering Education and Training 00:39:00
- Assessing Learners 00:28:00