This Mastering Excel 2019 - Advanced course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector.
What you will learn
- Use multiple worksheets and workbooks to track, retrieve, consolidate and report on data using features like cell links, Group Mode, 3D Reference formulas, and Consolidate.
- Prepare a document for sharing by checking for accessibility and sensitive information, as well as multiple ways to protect your worksheets and workbooks from changes.
- Perform complex calculations by developing a deep understanding of Excel’s Lookup functions like VLOOKUP, MATCH, and INDEX.
- Use your data to plan and forecast trends and explore a variety of outcomes based on variables and scenarios.
- Collaborate with others using Comments, Track Changes, Sharing, Co-Authoring, and Compare and Merge.
- Keep your data consistent and accurate with Data Validation and automate tasks with Macros.
- Quickly find and address errors in your formulas with Tracing, Evaluate Formula, and the Watch Window, as well as add error handling with the IFNA and IFERROR functions.
- Visualize geographic data with Map Charts and 3D Map Tours.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- People who have a working knowledge of Excel 2019 or Excel 365, but want to use more complex functions and features to analyze data.
Why Choose Mastering Excel 2019 - Advanced course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of the course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated, that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available for £4.99 and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable which will be £3.99.
- Introduction 00:02:00
- Creating Internal Links 00:04:00
- Creating External Links 00:09:00
- Using Paste Special 00:06:00
- Using Group Mode 00:03:00
- Using 3D References 00:03:00
- Consolidating Data 00:07:00
- Adding Comments 00:05:00
- Tracking Changes 00:06:00
- Co-Authoring, Part 1 00:06:00
- Co-Authoring, Part 2 00:05:00
- Using Compare and Merge 00:03:00
- Preparing to Share 00:07:00
- Adding Digital Signatures 00:06:00
- Protecting Worksheets 00:11:00
- Protecting Workbook Structure 00:03:00
- Protecting a Workbook File 00:07:00
- Applying Data Validation 00:07:00
- Adding a Dropdown List 00:05:00
- Customizing Data Validation 00:05:00
- Recording a Macro. 00:08:00
- Running a Macro 00:06:00
- Editing a Macro 00:08:00
- Tracing Formulas 00:06:00
- Addressing Formula Errors 00:07:00
- Watching and Evaluating Formulas 00:05:00
- Adding Error Handling 00:05:00
- Working with Information Functions 00:05:00
- Inserting Symbols and Characters 00:03:00
- Creating Sparklines 00:04:00
- Creating a Map Chart 00:04:00
- Creating 3D Maps 00:08:00
- Creating Custom Lists 00:06:00
- Importing and Exporting Data 00:03:00
- Creating a Web Query 00:04:00
- Working with Forms 00:10:00
- Using ActiveX Controls 00:04:00
- Ideas in Office 365 00:04:00