Mastering Excel 2019 - Basics course is the perfect course for the professionals. Learn key concepts, strategies of Mastering Excel 2019 - Basics and boost your career with a marketable skill. Learn from the experts and become an expert.
What you will learn
- Navigate the interface including creating and saving workbooks, quickly accessing commands, and selecting and entering data
- Insert and delete rows and columns
- Control how your worksheets print using Page Layout options, Page Breaks, and Headers and Footers
- Use multiple View features to compare multiple workbooks, compare worksheets, or save Custom Views.
- Perform calculations using formulas and functions
- Apply formatting to text, numbers, and cells including Conditional Formatting, Comparative Analysis Formatting, Cell Styles, and Themes
- Manage multiple worksheets within a workbook including adding, removing, renaming, reordering, copying, and color-coding worksheets
- Customize your instance of Excel including adding Groups to the Ribbon and modifying the Quick Access Toolbar.
Who is this course for?This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- People who have a basic knowledge of Microsoft® Windows® and want to learn beginner Excel 2019 skills to create and modify spreadsheets.
Why Choose Mastering Excel 2019 - Basics course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
CertificationBy the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant accredited e-certificate. Our courses are fully accredited with updated industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable with a shipping cost of £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
- Introduction 00:02:00
- Navigating the Interface. 00:09:00
- Selecting Data. 00:09:00
- Using Commands. 00:07:00
- Creating a New Workbook. 00:08:00
- Entering Cell Data. 00:08:00
- Using AutoFill. 00:07:00
- Using Flash Fill. 00:05:00
- using Excel Help. 00:02:00
- Creating Formulas. 00:08:00
- Inserting Functions. 00:08:00
- Copying Formulas and Functions. 00:07:00
- Using Absolute Reference 00:10:00
- Inserting and Deleting Cells.. 00:09:00
- Searching and Replacing. 00:08:00
- Using Proofing and Research Tools 00:07:00
- Printing Workbooks. 00:04:00
- Setting the Page Layout. 00:07:00
- Inserting page Breaks. 00:09:00
- Configuring Headers and Footers, Part 1. 00:05:00
- Configuring Headers and Footers, Part 2. 00:04:00
- Customizing General Options. 00:04:00
- Customizing the Ribbon. 00:07:00
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar. 00:07:00