What you will learn from the Mastering Microsoft Teams course?
- Describe the role and function of Microsoft Teams
- Identify uses for Chatbots, Connectors, Shifts, and Whiteboard
- Work with files including uploading, editing, and sharing
- Add custom tabs to Channels and Chats including files and Apps
- Create and manage Teams and Channels, including Private Channels, Notifications, and Tags
- Start and manage scheduled or ad-hoc Meetings and Live Events, and use the Calls feature of Teams as a phone system
- Setup and edit a Wiki
- Discuss the use of external users (Guests) in Teams, including limitations
Is this course for you?
This course is ideal for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Office 365 users
- Teams users
Why Choose Mastering Microsoft Teams course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- Tutor Support
Upon successful completion of this course, an instant e-certificate will be generated free of charge. The digital version of the course transcript is available for £2.99. We can post the printed copy of the certificate and the transcript to your address. A delivery charge of £4.99 (UK) & £12.99 (Outside the UK) is applied to this service.